Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Syllabus 2021 Western Coalfields Limited Mining Sirdar T&S Grade-C Selection Process 2021 Western Coalfields Surveyor Written Exam Syllabus 2021 WCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Exam Pattern 2021 Western Coalfields Ltd. Mining Sirdar Important Topics for Exam 2021
Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Syllabus 2021
About Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Recruitment :
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has invited the applicant for the Vacant 211 Posts of Mining Sirdar T&S Grade-C & Surveyor (Mining) T&S Grade-B. The Process of Application Submission was Conducted Online. The Application Submission Process was Started from the Date 21.10.2021 (10:00 AM) & Conducted Till the Date 20.11.2021 (5:00 PM). Candidates can check detailed information about recruitment from the Below Provided Link….
About Exam :
Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of WCL.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The test will be of 100 questions, each question will carry 01 mark.
- The test will be of Maximum 100 marks.
- The duration of the test shall be of 120 minutes.
- The test will comprise of multiple choice questions with four choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination if conducted in offline mode.
- Instructions (Bilingual) for candidates will be given on the question booklet. The written test will comprise of questions related to statutory provisions, other information relevant to the respective Competency certificate, general awareness, mental ability etc. In case the test will be conducted in online mode then the guidelines shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email / WCL website.
Selection of candidates in the merit panel will be subject to scoring of cut-off marks in the test for the post with respect to their category as mentioned below and fulfilling eligibility criteria.
|Category of Candidates||Cut-Off Marks|
|UR & EWS||50 Marks|
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Detailed Syllabus Will be Provided Soon.
Successful candidates, in the order of their marks scored in the written test, will be notified for appearance for scrutiny/verification of their testimonials. The zone of consideration for scrutiny of documents shall be 3 times the number of vacancies in each of the category. The candidates shall have to appear along with all original certificates/documents & one set of photocopies of above certificates and documents as per eligibility criteria notified in this advertisement for scrutiny/verification. The date, time and venue for scrutiny/ verification shall be notified in the official website of WCL and the candidates shall have to report accordingly.
After scrutiny/ verification of eligibility, ‘Provisional merit panel’ of candidates who score the requisite cut-off marks and above and fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be published, in the order of marks scored, in the official website of WCL.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.