Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2021 Western Coalfields Limited Notification 2021 for 211 Posts of Mining Sirdar T&S Grade-C & Surveyor (Mining) T&S Grade-B Western Coalfields Surveyor Vacancy 2021 WCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Job Vacancy 2021 Western Coalfields Ltd. Mining Sirdar Apply Online 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 12.10.2021: WCL has released a Notice Regarding 211 Posts of Mining Sirdar T&S Grade-C & Surveyor (Mining) T&S Grade-B. Online Application Process Will be Started from 21.10.2021 (10:00 AM). Candidates Can Check More Details from Below….
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) Invites Application For The Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Post To Fill 211 Vacancies Interested Candidates May Apply For The Post Other Details Are Given Below.
Detail of Vacancies :-
|Mining Sirdar in T&S Grade-C||69||16||25||12||45||167|
|Surveyor(Mining) in T&S Grade-B||18||4||7||3||12||44|
Age Limit :-
- The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years & the Upper-age Limit will be 30 years as on the date of Notification i.e. 11.10.2021.
- The Upper-age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates. The Upper-age limit for candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 & For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Government of India Order issued from time to time. No Upper-age limit is applicable for employees of WCL, CIL and other Subsidiaries of CIL. The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ SSC/ High School/ Equivalent Examination certificates or Birth Certificate issued by State Authority only will be accepted. No subsequent request for change in Date of Birth will be entertained.
Probation Period & Pay :-
I) Mining Sirdar
Candidates selected will be inducted as Mining Sirdar in T&S Grade-C in the initial basic pay of Rs. 31852.56 per month. Besides the basic pay they are eligible for DA and allowances and facilities as per National Coal Wage agreement-X. They will be on probation for a period of six (06) months from the date of joining. After successful completion of probation period they will be confirmed in T & S Grade ‘C’.
II) Surveyor (Mining)
Candidates selected will be inducted as Surveyor (Mining) in T&S Grade-B in the initial basic pay of Rs. 34391.65 per month. Besides the basic they are eligible for DA and allowances and facilities as per Wage agreement- X. They will be on probation for a period of six (06) months from the date of joining. After successful completion of probation period they will be confirmed in T & S Grade ‘B’.
Educational Qualification :-
|Mining Sirdar in T&S Grade-C||(a)Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. OR (i) Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying. (ii) Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS. (b) Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS. (c)Valid First Aid Certificate.|
|Surveyor(Mining) in T&S Grade-B||(I)(a) Matriculation and (b)Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS OR (II)(a)Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying ; and (b) Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.|
No Application Fee is Provided by the Department.
How to Apply:-
Candidates who want to apply must go through the details of this Advertisement available on the Website of WCL. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Follow these simple steps to apply online:-
Steps to Fill Registration Form For Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Recruitment:-
Follow the steps as mentioned below to complete the Exam Registration process.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of WCL i.e. http://westerncoaLin/
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on Recruitment » Online Application For post of Mining Sirdar in T&S Grade C & Surveyor(Mining) in T&S Grade- B.
- Step 3: Click on “NEW REGISTRATION”
- Step 4: Enter your personnel Email ID and Mobile No. to register yourself. The Email ID will be the Username & Mobile No. will be the Password.
- Step 5: Login with username and password and fill in the requisite details in the application form.
- Step 6: Upload required scanned documents, coloured passport size photograph in “jpeg” format and scanned signature in “jpeg” format as required in the application form.
- Step 7: Check all the details and click on “Submit”.
- Step 8: Download a copy of the application form and uploaded documents for future reference/requirement and submission at the time of document verification along with all required documents.
Important Dates for Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Recruitment :
|Application Submission Start Date||21.10.2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.11.2021 (5:00 PM)|
Important Link Area for Western Coalfields Mining Sirdar Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).