UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2021 Director General, Medical and Health Services Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2021 Latest exam Pattern Lab Technician 2021 Download Exam Syllabus pdf file 2022 Uttar Pradesh SSSC Exam Pattern 2021-2022 UP Lab Technician Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021-2022
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2021
About UPSSSC Recruitment :-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Invites the Online Application form for eligible candidates for filling up the following 1200 posts of Lab, X-ray Technician & Other Posts in Uttar Pradesh. A Large Number of Candidates Filled their Online Application form For these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application form is Conducted Online from –/–/2021- To –/–/2021. Candidates Can Check their recruitment details from the Below Provided Link.
About UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam :-
The Written Test will Be conduct Soon for the following 1200 posts of Lab, X-ray Technician & Other Posts by UPSSSC. A large number of candidates want to participate in the Lab Technician Exam. The competition level becomes higher and higher day by day. So the candidate will have to face many problems to defeat the exam. So candidate should knows what should they have to prepare for their performance in the examination. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are irrational about the scheme and syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam (Detailed Selection Process will provide you Later)
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Pattern :-
Written Exam Pattern for Lab Technician written Exam is as Follows :-
- The examination will be offline (Common) written exam consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
- There will be a composite question paper of 40 marks.
- There will be 1/2 mark for each right answer.
- Time duration for written exam is 1:30 Hrs.
- Written examination will contain following subject :
|Sr. no.||Subject||Marks||No. Of Question|
|1||General Hindi||10 Marks||20|
|2||General Knowledge and Mental Ability test||10 Marks||20|
|3||Questions related with Trade||20 Marks||40|
|Total||40 Marks||80 Questions|
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Lab Technician exam is given below :-
- General Hindi :- Questions will be asked to test Knowledge & understanding of Hindi Language. Questions will asked from :- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द. The level of the question paper is Secondary Education Council, which will level high school or equivalent examination.
- General Knowledge :- This part of the question paper for the Candidates general information about the environment variables. History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. Paper will also include questions on Modern History of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
- Mental Ability Test (Reasoning) :- The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
- Question Related with Trade :- In This part,questions is asked related with trade as General Anatomy & Physiology, Basic of Relevant Pathology, Pharmacology & Micro biology, Clinical Micro-Biology-II & Bio Chemistry-II, Histopathology & Cytopathology, Blood Banking and Bio medical best Management etc.
Final Words :-
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comments in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Responses of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. For more Information About these posts please visit our website https://www.jobriya.in
Important Link Area
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1. The examination will be offline (Common) written exam consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
2. There will be a composite question paper of 40 marks.
3. There will be 1/2 mark for each right answer.
4. Time duration for written exam is 1:30 Hrs.
5. Written examination will contain following subject :
– General Hindi
– General Knowledge and Mental Ability test
– Questions related with Trade
Candidates can check UPSSSC Lab Technician & X-Ray Technician Detailed Syllabus Above in the Post.
There will be Asked 80 Questions of 40 marks.