Name of Post: Assistant Engineer, Senior Lecturer, Assistant Director, Deputy Director Vacancy at 28 posts.
Short Information: Union Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for the UPSC recruitment 2022 of Assistant Engineer, Senior Lecturer, Assistant Director, Deputy Director Vacancy at 28 posts. Those candidates who are interested in UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website UPSC Jobs upsc.gov.in from 25 March 2022 to 14 April 2022
UPSC Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Assistant Engineer, Director, Lecturer 28 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in UPSC Recruitment 2022 the Following UPSC Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPSC Notification 2022 Before UPSC Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the UPSC Jobs 2022 official notification of the. Other details of UPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022 Age Limit, UPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2022 Educational Qualification, UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
UPSC Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have Master’s Degree, Bachelors Degree, B.Tech/ B.E, Diploma, Post Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 25 March 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 14 April 2022.
- For General/OBC/EWS Category Application Fee Rs.25/-.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women Category Application Fee Nil.
- Assistant Engineer, Director, Lecturer Pay Scale Level-7 to Pay Scale Level-12.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
UPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 28 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.