UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Download UPSC CDS II Notification Apply Online for UPSC Combined Defence Service 2 2021 Union PSC CDS II Online Application Form 2021 How to Apply for UPSC CDS-II 2021 Age Limit Education Apply Online Last Date
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021
EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.11/2021.CDS-II
About UPSC CDS Recruitment :-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021. The total number of Vacancies in Combined Defence Services are 339 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 28th of October, 2020 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts is 17th of November, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021|
|No. of Vacancy||339 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written examination
SSB Test / Interview (in two stages)
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||04/08/2021 to 24/08/2021 – 6:00pm|
UPSC CDS Number of Vacancies:
Number Of Vacancies For CDS 2 – 2021 – 339 Posts
|Name of the Course and Approximate||No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 153rd (DE) Course commencing in July, 2022 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2022 Executive Branch (General Service)/ Hydro [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ].||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2022 i.e. No. 212 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 116th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2022||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 30th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2022.||16|
- For IMA— Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy— Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- For Officers’ Training Academy— (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy— (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003.
Pay Scale :
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||2,50,000/- (fixed)|
Education Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army/ Navy/ Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Application Fee :
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
Mode Of Payment :
Candidates Can Pay the Application Fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online :
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC.
- Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process for UPSC CDS :
There are four stages for the CDS exam which are as follows :
- Written examination
- SSB Test / Interview (in two stages)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSC CDS Facilitation Counter For Guidance Of Candidates :
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person
Contact At Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10:00 hrs. to 17:00 hrs.
Important Dates for UPSC CDS Recruitment :
|Date of Notification||04/08/2021|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||14/11/2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||24/08/2021 – 6:00pm|
Important Link Area for UPSC CDS Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You can apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC.
Yes they can apply for the same.
Qualifications are different according to the Posts, detailed Post –Wise Qualifications are mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
Age Limit is different according to the Posts, which is mentioned above in detail, you can check the same from above.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 17.11.2020.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
It will start from 28.10.2020.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Candidates (excepting Female/ SC/ ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.