UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card 2021 Download UP Aided JH School Teacher 2021 Uttar Pradesh Aided High School Principal Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 UP Aided Junior High School Principal Exam Date 2021
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated on 21.09.2021: UP Aided Junior High School Teacher & Principal Exam Date Is 17 October 2021……..Admit card Will BE Live From 05 October 2021 ….Keep visiting This Post For Further Alerts…
About UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment :
Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Principal & Teacher. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 1894 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 03.03.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 17.03.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Principal & Teacher|
|No. of Vacancy||1894 Posts|
|Selection Process||10% Marks in each High School, Intermediate, Graduation & Training course
60% in Written Exam
|Exam Date||17 October 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||03.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.03.2021|
Selection Process :-
- 10% Marks in each High School, Intermediate, Graduation & Training course.
- 60% in Written Exam.
About Exam :–
Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Principal & Teacher. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Date Is released Now, on its Official Website. Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates form its Official website or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : 17 October 2021
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Principal & Teacher in Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Exam Regulatory Authority, UP in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but it will be release Soon Through the official website of Exam Regulatory Authority, UP in. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Exam Regulatory Authority, UP in or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Principal & Teacher|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available From 05.10.2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card :
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card 2021 : Available From 05.10.2021
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Divided in Two Papers.
- The Paper 1 Will Consist 50 Questions & Paper II Will Consist 100 Questions.
- Paper I Will be Of General knowledge (Common for All).
- Paper 2 Will be of Language, General Study, Mathematics & Science.
- Candidates Needs to Choose One Subject for Language Paper (Sanskrit, Hindi & English).
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 1 hour.
- Level of Exam will be Graduation.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh.
17 October 2021
Admit Card Will Be Available From 5.10.2021
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.