UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card 2021 Download UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Hall Ticket 2021 UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Exam Date 2021 UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Exam Center 2021 Check UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card Status 2021
UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card 2021
About UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Recruitment :
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Bandi Rakshak. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 213 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 01.07.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 14.08.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Bandi Rakshak|
|No. of Vacancy||213 Posts|
|Selection Process||1. Physical Standard & Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
2. Written Test
|Exam Date||December 2021|
|Application Submission Date||01.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||14.08.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Written Test
About Exam :–
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Bandi Rakshak on December 2021.
Date of Exam : December 2021
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Bandi Rakshak in UKSSSC are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (UKSSSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC). Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of UKSSSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||Bandi Rakshak|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be Announce|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card :
- Candidates visit the official website of UKSSSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Written Exam Would be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The Written Exam Would have Maximum marks Of 100.
- The Time Duration would be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be Question on the General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Study Subject Equivalent to the Intermediate (12th) Level.
- The right Answer will be Awarded with 01 Mark & the Wrong Answer will Deduct the 1/4 (0.25) Marks from the Aggregate.
- The Merit Will be Prepared on the basis of the Aggregate marks of Written Exam.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of UKSSSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of UKSSSC.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.