Candidates, who have appeared for the UKPSC RO/ ARO (Accounts) 2021 Prelims conducted on August 1, 2021, can check and download their answer keys from the official website – https://ukpsc.gov.in/.
You have successfully cast your vote
If any candidate has any objection to any answer option(s) in the four series of question papers, he/she can submit their objections by visiting the link given on the Commission’s website from August 21, 2021, to August 27. You can raise objections till 2021 (23:59:59 hours).
Candidates can click on the link provided on the Commission’s website – https://ukpsc.gov.in/ – to make an online objection on the answer key.
How to check and register objection(s) online
1) Visit the official website – https://ukpsc.gov.in/.
2) After filling the Roll Number, Date of Birth fields, fill in the security details and click on the Login button.
3) Click on Select Question Booklet Series and select your Booklet Series from Booklet Series A, B, C, D. Then click on the Continue button.
4) Select the question number in the drop-down list available in the select question number under the question paper information. After selecting the question number the question will appear.
5) Under Candidate Answer and Documentary File Details, the candidate has to select his/her answer option, please fill in the Enter Objection Description, Reference Book and Page Number fields.
6) Finally, click on the submit and make payment button to raise objections to the answer keys to the questions.
7) On clicking the submit and make payment button, the details of the objections filed will be displayed and the fee to be paid @ Rs.50/- per question will be displayed. After that click on the payment button then click on the payment button otherwise click on the edit/add objection button to edit the objections filed.
It is also important that the candidate has to deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 50/- as a fee for each question. In case of non-deposit of fee, the objection of online answer will not be considered. No change will be possible after depositing the online answer’s objection fee and no objection can be filed on other questions. There will be no change in the booklet series after the submission of the objection.
Here’s the direct link to check answer keys