UKPSC PCS Admit Card 2021 Uttarakhand PSC PCS Written Exam Call Letter 2021 उत्तराखण्ड सम्मिलित राज्य सिविल/प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा परीक्षा प्रवेश पत्र 2021 UKPSC Khand Shiksha Adhikari Hall Ticket Releasing Date 2021 UKPSC PCS Exam Date 2021 Uttarakhand Combined State Civil / Upper Subordinate Services Exam Admit Card / Exam Date
UKPSC PCS Admit Card 2021
Advt No. A-1/E-1/PCS-2021/2021-22
About UKPSC PCS Recruitment :-
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently announced and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for the Uttarakhand Combined State Civil / Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2021 (उत्तराखंड सम्मिलित राज्य सिविल/प्रवर अधीनस्थ सेवा परीक्षा-2021). Total number of Vacancies for these Posts are 224. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied online for these Posts. The Process of Submission of Online Application was commenced from 10 August 2021 and the Last date to apply for these Posts was 30 August 2021. Check the other details from below.
About Exam :-
All the Candidates successfully submitted their Application form are Now Waiting for the Exam. Soon the exam will be conducted & The Date Will be Announce on the Official Website. Candidates can check all the other related details below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test (Interview)
About Admit Card :-
All the Candidates should download their admit card because without admit card No one Candidates will be allowed to give the exam. All the candidates must download it before appear in the exam. Admit card will be uploaded soon on the Uttarakhand PSC Official Website. Candidates can download the Admit card from the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission and also the candidates can download it from the direct link provided below.
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Combined State Civil / Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2021|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download UKPSC PCS Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Preliminary Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 300 questions.
- Maximum Marks will be 300 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each for Paper I.
- Every question will be of 1.5 mark each for Paper II.
- Time allocated for this exam will be 4 hours.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time (Hours)||No. of Questions|
|Paper I||General Study||150||02||150|
|Paper II||General Aptitude Test||150||02||100|
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for UKPSC PCS Admit Card:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of UKPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of UKPSC.
Admit Card Will Be Available From UKPSC.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.