UHSR Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 University of Health Sciences Rohtak Notification 2022 for 980 Posts of Medical Officer (Class I) UHSR MO Apply Online 2022 UHSR Medical Officer Class I Vacancy 2022 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
UHSR Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Director General Health Service Haryana invites application for filling up 980 vacant posts of Medical Officer (Haryana Civil Medical Services Group-A) in different Health Institutions on regular basis. The number and details of vacant posts of Medical Officers is as under:-
|Name of Post||Medical Officer (Class I)|
|No. of Vacancy||980 Posts|
|Age Limit||22 to 42 Years|
|Education Qualification||Graduate in Medicine and Surgery|
|Application Fee||Male General Category – Rs.1000/-
Female General Category – Rs.250/-
Male & Female of EWS/ SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM Category of Haryana – Rs.250/-
PwD of Haryana – Nil
|Selection Process||Written Examination
Marks Secured in PG Degree, PG Diploma & Based on Experience.
|Written Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Dates of Application Submission||10.01.2022 to 30.01.2022|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Details of UHSR MO Vacancy:
Medical Officer (Class I) – 980 Posts
Candidates should be at least 22 years of age but the upper age limit will be at 42 years as on 30.01.2022 i.e. as on closing date.
Scale of Pay:
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from a recognized University or any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India;
- Registered as Medical Practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union;
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Preference shall be given to candidates having MD/MS degree/PG diploma approved by MCI.
|Categories of candidates||Fees (Rs.)|
|(i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|(i) For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
(ii) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|(i) For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only.
(ii) Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
|For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only.||NIL|
How to Pay Fee:
Candidate can pay Fee online at the University’s Online application submission portal.
How to Apply:
Candidates Should Visit to Official Website of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (UHSR) i.e. http://www.uhsr.ac.in/ or http://haryanahealth.nic.in/ to Apply Online for these Posts. Step by Step Process of Online Application Submission is Provided Below.
- Visit to the Official Website http://www.uhsr.ac.in/ or http://haryanahealth.nic.in/.
- Click on Job Section.
- Here you Will get the “Click here to apply for the advertised posts of Medical Officer, Health Department, Government of Haryana” Option.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill all the Details for Registration.
- Now Login & Fill all the Required Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Download & Take a Print Out of Filled Application Form.
- Written Examination
- Marks Secured in PG Degree, PG Diploma & Based on Experience.
Important Dates of UHSR Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||30.01.2022|
Important Link Area of UHSR Medical Officer Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.