Territorial Army Bharti Rally 2021 TA Army Rally Bharti Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Notification Online Form Official Notification pdf Download All India Zone Wise TA Army Rally 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Territorial Army Officer 2021 TA Army Rally Bharti Schedule 2021 Territorial Army Latest Jobs How To Apply Last date 2021 Rally Bharti प्रादेशिक सेना 2021 Upcoming TA (Territorial Army) Bharti 2021
Territorial Army Bharti 2021
Latest Updated on 20-July-2021 : Indian Army has Started the Online Application Process for Territorial Army Officer recruitment 2021… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
Territorial Army Recruitment 2021 :
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
|Origination Name||Territorial Army|
|Name of Post||Territorial Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Date||26 .09.2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||20.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.08.2021 till 11.59 PM|
Age Limit :-
Candidates Should be 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 19 Aug 2021.
Educational Qualification :-
Candidates Should be Graduate from any recognized university.
Note: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
Pay Scales (VIIth CPC) :
|RANK||LEVEL||PAY MATRIX||Military Service Pay|
|LIEUTENANT||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500||15500/-|
|CAPTAIN||Level 10A||6,13,00 – 1,93,900||15500/-|
|MAJOR||Level 11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15500/-|
|LT COLONEL||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15500/-|
|COLONEL||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900||15500/-|
|BRIGADIER||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600||15500/-|
Fee Details :-
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at the website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply :-
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website. The Online application can be filled from 20 JUL 2021 TO 19 AUG 2021 till 11.59 PM after which link will be disabled.
Instruction To The Candidate For Filling Online Application :-
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of center will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
Needed Documents :-
Candidate who qualify in written test of Preliminary Interview Board are required to bring the following documents in original along with self attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from www.jointerritorialarmy.nic.in and fill it up in their own hand writing.
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with salary certificate and No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given below.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card and self certified character certificate.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Revenue Department / Magistrate / Employer).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by Railway Board.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Important Dates for Territorial Army Bharti:
|Application Started||20 JUL 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||19 AUG 2021 till 11.59 PM|
|Exam Date||26 SEP 2021|
Important Link Area for Territorial Army Bharti:
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.