Telangana Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2021 Download Detailed Syllabus PDF for TSLPRB Asst. Public Prosecutor 2021 TSLPRB Asst. Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 2021 TSLPRB Public Prosecutor Selection Process 2021 TSLPRB Asst. Prosecutor Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021 How to Prepare for TSLPRB Asst. Prosecutor 2021
Telangana Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No. Rc No. 42 / Rect / Admn-2 / 2021
About Telangana Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment :
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Public Prosecutors. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 151 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from –/–/—- and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was –/–/—-. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Public Prosecutors|
|No. of Vacancy||151|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Written Exam Date||—|
|Application Submission Start Date||–/–/—-|
|Last Date to Apply Online||–/–/—-|
About Exam :
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Assistant Public Prosecutors. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be notified soon on the Official website of TSLPRB.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- There will be 2 papers ( Paper – I & Paper – II).
- Exam Patter for Paper – I :
- Paper – II will be of 100 Marks.
- It will be of Objective type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions will be 200 questions.
- Each Questions will be of 0.5 mark each.
- Exam Pattern for Paper – II :
- It will be of Descriptive Type.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be of 100 Marks.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Paper – I :
- The Constitution of India, 1949
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Criminal Rules of Practice and Circular Orders, 1990
- Minor Acts
- Central Acts
- The Arms Act, 1959
- The Explosives Act, 1884
- The Explosive Substances Act, 1908
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
- The Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes (POA) Act, 1989
- The Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- The Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Child and Adolescent Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act), 1986
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Right to Information Act, 2005
- The Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, 1967
- The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
- The Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, 1946
- The Cable Television Network Act, 1994
- The Copyright Act, 1957
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940
- The National Security Act, 1980
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Prize, Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (banning) Act, 1978
- The Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994
- The Police Act, 1861
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- The Passport Act, 1967
- The Criminal Law Amendment Acts (applicable)
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Epidemics Act, 1897
- The Disaster Management Act, 2005
- The National Investigation Agency Act, 2008
- The Seeds Act, 1966
- The Mines & Minerals Development & Regulation Act, 1957
- The Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products, (Prohibition of Advertisements & Regulation of Trade & Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) Act 2003
- Central Acts
- State Acts
- The Telangana State Excise Act, 1968 and Rules
- The Telangana State Gaming Act, 1974
- The Telangana State Gaming Rules, 1976
- The Telangana State Chit Funds Act, 1971
- The Telangana State Forest Act, 1967
- The Telangana State Towns Nuisances Act, 1889
- The Telangana State Pawn Brokers Act, 2002
- The Telangana District Police Act, 1329-F (Act No.X of 1329-F)
- The Hyderabad City Police Act, 1348-F
- The Telangana State Protection of Depositors of Financial Establishments Act, 1999
- The Telangana State Preventive Detention Act 1970
- The Telangana State Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Boot- leggers, Dacoits, Drug-Offenders, Goondas, Immoral Traffic Offenders & Land-Grabbers, Spurious Seed Offenders, Insecticide Offenders, Fertilizer Offenders, Food Adulteration Offenders, Fake Document Offenders, Scheduled Commodities Offenders, Forest Offenders, Gaming Offenders, Sexual offenders, Explosive Substances Offenders, Arms Offenders, Cyber Crime Offenders & White Collar or Financial Offenders Act, 1986.
- The Telangana State Probation of Offenders Act, 1936
- The Telangana State Public Security Act, 1992
- The Telangana Public Safety Measures & Enforcement Act, 2013.
Paper – II :
Special emphasis on Pleading and Drafting for Paper-II.
Minimum Qualifying Marks :
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Telangana Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus :
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ’s for Telangana Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus :
There will be 2 papers ( Paper – I & Paper – II).
Exam Patter for Paper – I :Paper – II will be of 100 Marks.
It will be of Objective type.
Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
Total Number of Questions will be 200 questions.
Each Questions will be of 0.5 mark each.
Exam Pattern for Paper – II :It will be of Descriptive Type.
Maximum Marks for this exam will be of 100 Marks.
Detailed Exam Syllabus is mentioned above, you can check the same from abov.e
In paper – I there will be 200 questions.
Maximum Marks for both the papers will be 100 marks.
This detail is not provided by official department.
Category wise minimum qualifying marks is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.