Sterlite Industries Apply Latest Private sector jobs 2021 Check Sterlite Industries Graduate & Post Graduate Vacancy 2021-22 Apply Sterlite Industries Current Vacancy 2021-2022 Private Sector Current Job Opening Private sector Job vacancy Sterlite Industries Current Openings
Sterlite Industries Ltd Careers 2021
About Sterlite Industries Ltd:
Sterlite Industries Ltd. is a subsidiary of Vedanta Resources plc, a diversified and integrated metals and mining group. The company is based in Mumbai, India. On 31 March 2013, the company’s market capitalisation was INR 31,490 crores.
The company engages primarily in the production of copper in Tuticorin, India. Its products include copper cathodes; and cast copper rods, including 11 mm and 12 mm rods used in the transformer industry, and 8 mm rods used by the wires and cables industry with applications in housing wires, electrical cables, and telecom cables.
Sterlite Industries is Looking for the Experienced,Qualified, Result Oriented and willing candidates for work with the company. The current Openings of Company are Given Here under.
Job Details Of Latest Vacancy:
Currently no vacancies available.
Hiring Criteria for Freshers
We hire Freshers under the following categories:
- Management Trainees – MBA & CA
- Graduate Engineer Trainees/Officer Trainees – B.Tech. /B.E., ICWA & MSW/MHRM
- Graduate Trainees – B.Sc. /M.Sc. & B.Com
Senior management members from across the group are involved in the process of selection to ensure that only the best of the available talent are hired into the organization.
Graduate Trainees are hired from campuses in the nearby vicinity and within the state. Based on the requirement we also hire talent through walk-in drives in adjacent states.
Our hiring philosophy includes empowering the local community. Standing testimony to this philosophy, is the 70% of workforce who hail from the native state of Tamil Nadu.
The standard eligibility criteria for employment with Vedanta is as follows:
- He/she Should have secured first division consistently from Class X onwards.
- Should not have standing backlogs at the time of selection.
- Should be a pass out of the current year (in case of fresher).
- He/she Should not have more than 1 year gap during normal course of study within a defined Interval.
- Should be under the permissible age limit depending upon the qualification achieved.
- A candidate must be graduate
- Candidate must have relevant experience in the field. Fresher may also apply
- Job profile and responsibility according to the post
- Must have good communication skills and other skills
- Ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Candidate Must have all the original documents of all the testimonials.
- He/she Must have recent photograph
- Must have Aadhar card and pan card.
- Must have Updated CV/Resume
- Must be Graduate/Post Graduate
How To Apply in Sterlite Industries Ltd:
Send your resume to us at [email protected] if you are interested in working with our organization.
Important Link Area
Interested Candidates they Can send Your CV On the above mail id. For More details Visit OR Bookmark (www.jobriya.in)