SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 Download SSC Constable GD Hall Ticket 2021 SSC Constable GD Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Exam Date 2021Check SSC Constable GD Exam Center/ Venue 2021 Check SSC Constable GD Admit Card Status 2021
SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021
About SSC Constable GD Recruitment :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 47,695 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 17.07.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 31.08.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Constable (GD)|
|No. of Vacancy||47,695 Posts|
|Selection Process||1). Online Written Examination,
2). Physical Standards Test,
3). Physical Efficiency Test ,
4). Medical Examination.
|Exam Date||To be Announce|
|Application Submission Start Date||17.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.08.2021|
Selection Process :-
a) Online Written Exam
b) Physical Standard Test (PST)
c) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
d) Medical Examination
About Exam :–
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official Website SSC.
Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates from the Official website of SSC, or they can check the same information from below.
Date of Exam : To be Announce
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Constable (GD) in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (SSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of SSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of SSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable (GD)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be Announce|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download SSC Constable GD Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of SSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
Exam pattern & SSC Constable GD Syllabus of written exam is as follows :
- The written exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be given in the form of MCQs.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this examination will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The time duration will be allowed of 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks.
- The Computer Based Online Exam will be Conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH Only.
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for SSC Constable GD Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of SSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of SSC.
To be Announce.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.