SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 Download
– PC : My Result Plus
SSC CGL Admit Card 2021: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 on March 31, 2022. Candidates slated to appear in the examination can view and download their respective hall tickets for Tier 1 exam from the official website ssc.nic.in and other regional websites like sscner.org.in.
The admit card has been made available for download for the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam scheduled to be held from April 11 until April 21, 2022. However, candidates must note that the admit card for the exam can be downloaded only after checking the application status. This implies that a candidate will not be able to download his/her admit card, if their application has not been accepted.
The admit card is a mandatory document to be carried by the candidates to the exam hall, without which, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates will require their login credentials such as Registration ID and date of birth to download their admit cards. They can refer to the steps provided below, in order to download the hall tickets.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2021: Steps to download
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage that reads “Status and E-admit card for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021”. It will redirect you to a new login page.
- Key in your login credentials (Registration ID, date of birth and other details). The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned on the hall ticket and download it on your device.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.