SJVN Junior Field Engineer Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for SJVN Limited Jr. Field Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 SJVN Field Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 SJVN Ltd Selection Process 2021 for Field Officer /Jr. Field Engineer /Jr. Field Officer SJVN Jr. Field Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
SJVN Junior Field Engineer Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No: 95/2021
About SJVN Junior Field Engineer Recruitment :
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the 129 Posts of Field Officer, Junior Field Engineer & Junior Field Officer. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 04/08/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 24/08/2021. Check the other details from below.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website. Candidates Can Check More Details About Exam From Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Test Centers :
For the post of Field Officer, candidates have to choose from following test centers:
- New Delhi
Whereas for the post of Junior Field Engineer/Officer, candidates have to choose from following test centers:
- Himachal Pradesh (Baddi/Bilaspur/Hamirpur/Kangra/Kullu/Mandi/Palampur/Shimla/ Solan)
Selection Process :
For Field Officer –
- Computer Based Test
- Group Discussion
For Junior Field Engineer/Officer –
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Computer Based Test
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on Executive Aptitude.
Junior Field Engineer/ Junior Field Officer
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 70 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude except for Official Language where Part -I (a) & (b) shall consist of 60 questions on translation, Part-I(c) shall consist of 25 questions on Hindi Literature and Part-II shall consist of 15 questions on General Aptitude.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Detailed Syllabus Will be Provided Soon.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of SJVN Junior Field Engineer Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.