SBI PO Notification 2021 SBI PO Recruitment 2021 SBI Probationary SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021 for SBI PO Official Notification 2021 SBI PO 2021 Notification Vacancy Eligibility Criteria Online Application Link Syllabus Admit Card SBI PO Exam 2021 Probationary Officer Online Application
SBI PO Notification 2021
Advt No. CRPD/ PO/ 2021-21/ 12
Latest Update Dated 05.10.2021: SBI Has Started the Online Application Process for Probationary Officer (PO). Candidates Can Check Detailed Information from Below…….
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|No. of Vacancy||2056 Posts|
|Selection Process||Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase-II: Main Examination
Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
|Phase I Exam Date
Phase-II Exam Date
|November/ December 2021
2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
|Application Submission Date||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Probationary Officers (POs) – 2056 Posts
Age Limit :
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be as below:
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
Persons With Benchmark Disabilities
– PWD (SC/ ST)
– PWD (OBC)
– PWD (Gen/ EWS)
Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42021 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
Education Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Application Fee :
Application Fee will be Rs. 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Pay Fee :
The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for SBI PO Notification :
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
- Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
- Phase–II : Main Examination
- Phase–III:Group Exercises & Interview
Important Dates for SBI PO Notification :-
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Payment of Application Fee||05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November/ December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||January 2022|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2022|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of November 2021|
Important Link Area for SBI PO Notification :-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
Click on Apply Online.
Now Fill the Registration Form.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2021.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be –.–.2021.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from –.–.2021.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Application Fee will be Rs. 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.