SAAT Admit Card 2022 SAAT Entrance Exam Admit Card Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admit Card SAAT Hall Ticket No Download SAAT Admit Card Entrance exam Date Of SAAT 2022 Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Hall Ticket No https://www.admission.soa.ac.in/saat SOA University Entrance Exam Date 2022
SAAT Admit Card 2022
Latest Updated on 22.12.2021: The Call letter of SAAT will be declare soon. Candidates are requested to stay with us and can download it frm the link given below.
About Siksha O Anusandhan University:
Siksha O Anusandhan University (SOA University) is a Deemed to be university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It was designated to be a deemed university by the Ministry of Human Resource Development .
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT), a national level entrance test is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University every year to select bright students from different parts of our country. The test is being conducted for different programs offered in different constituent institutes / schools of the university. SAAT Conducted exam for Post graduate and Under graduation Other courses are given below…..
(1) B.Tech./ Dual Degree in Engineering / Dual Degree in Management ,B.Pharma BHMCT B.Sc Nursing Post B.Sc Nursing M.Tech, MCA, MBA & other Various Courses
About Admit Card :
- The Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their online application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The Hall Ticket will contain name, programme, subject, address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded from candidates login / dashboard on appropriate date.
- The Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to attend the test without a valid Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Hall Ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Hall Ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
- Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete: SOA (Deemed to be University) does not take any responsibility to inform candidates whose applications are incomplete. Candidates are advised to double check that the application form is complete in all respects before submitting.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
Exam Pattern :
- Candidates will get a maximum of 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete SAAT 2022.
- All 120 questions will be MCQs
- SAAT 2022 will only be conducted in online mode.
- The candidate will be given 4 marks for each correct answer, while 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- No negative marking will be done for questions not attempted by candidates.
Exam Centers :
How to Download Admit Card:
- The applicants should log on to the official website of Hindustan University.
- Go to “Click here for SAAT 2022 Admit Card” link which will be blinking at the top of the Homepage.
- The applicants should enter their Registration ID/ Application ID as provided at the time of applications. Also, enter the Date of Birth.
- Click then Login Tab to generate your admit card online in an aforesaid manner.
- The applicants should make sure that they download their admit cards on time before the examination date.
Final Words :
Candidates can add Our page (www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark to get the latest updates regarding the SAAT Admit Card and Hall Ticket at a time to time.
Important Link Area for SAAT Admit Card :
All the Candidates Please drop your Comment in Comment Box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post so Please Drop Your Comment. Our Team will give back Proper Response soon.