Rubber Board Filed Officer Recruitment 2022 How to Apply for The Rubber Board Field Officer Vacancy 2022 Rubber Board Filed Officer Job Vacancy 2022 Rubber Board Filed Officer Apply Online 2022 Rubber Board Notification 2022 for 34 Posts of Filed Officer
Rubber Board Filed Officer Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 2022-01
Latest Update Dated 02.04.2022: Rubber Board Will Soon Start the Online Application Process for Field Officer Posts. Check More Details from Below…..
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) by using the Recruitments link in the website www.rubberboard.gov.in are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Field Officer in the Rubber Board by 2nd May 2022.
Details of Vacancy:
|Post Code No:||2022-01-01|
|Field Officer||34 vacancies (UR- 11, OBC- 07, SC-11, ST- 02, EWS-03)|
- Candidates Should be Maximum 30 years old. Age limit will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable to Central Government / Rubber Board Employees and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Central Government rules.
Scale of Pay:
Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) Grade Pay Rs.4200/-).
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Botany from a recognized University.
Not provided by the Department.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online using the Recruitments link in the website www.rubberboard.gov.in. Here we are providing the detailed step by step process to apply online.
- Visit the Official website of Rubber Board.
- Now, Open Career Section or Recruitment Tab.
- Here, you will see notification to Apply Online.
- Click on Apply Online Link & Register Yourself.
- Save you ID & Password Details.
- Fill Application Form Online.
- Pay Application Fees
- Click on Final Submit.
- Download & Take a Printout of Filled Application Form.
Important Dates of Rubber Board Filed Officer Recruitment:
|Application Started||Announce Later|
|Last Date of Application Submission||2nd May 2022|
Important Link Area of Rubber Board Filed Officer Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.jobriya.in).