RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2022 You Can Check RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Pattern 2022 Download Detailed Syllabus for Jr. Instructor Exam Pattern 2022 You Can Check Detailed Exam Pattern In Detail Given Below
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2022
Previous Year Advt. No. 08/2018
About Recruitment :-
Rajasthan Sub-Ordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has been recruited for various vacancies for the 402 posts of Junior Instructor. Many Candidates filled their Application forms for these Posts. The Application Process was Online From 12/Apr/ 2022 and it was Submitted till 27/Apr/ 2022. Candidates Can Check their Recruitment Details from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :-
RSMSSB will conduct a written exam for this post. The written exam will be conducted from September 2022. So All the candidate who applied against is waiting for their respective Admit Card eagerly. RSMSSB will issue the Admit card Soon on its official website. So all the candidates to visit our website regularly.
Nowadays, It is very difficult to crack an examination. Because the Competition level has been increased. A large No. of Candidate Applies for the Exams. As a result, the Examination Board conduct a hard Written Examination. It is very important for the Candidate to have knowledge of the correct Exam syllabus. Candidates can check the Syllabus for the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam from Here…
About RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Paper will be divided in two Parts. Details are given in the following table..
|Part A – Subject of Related Trade||100|
|Part B – General Knowledge||50|
- All Questions will be Objective type with equal marks.
- Exam will have total 150 Questions/marks and time Limit of 3:00 hours.
- Candidate will require 40% Marks to qualify in the Exam.
About RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus :-
RSMSSB exam syllabus is differ for Junior Instructor. Part B is same but Part-A is differ for all these posts. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus as follows :-
Part A of Question Will be different According to the Posts. Here We are giving the Post names and link to check the Syllabus.
- Junior Instructor (Computer Assistant and Programing Assistant)
- Junior Instructor (Mechanical Diesel Engine)
- Junior Instructor (Electrician)
- Junior Instructor (Electronics Mechanic)
- Junior Instructor (Fitter)
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioner)
- Junior Instructor (Welder)
- Junior Instructor (Wireman)
- Junior Instructor (Workshop Calculation & Science)
Junior Instructor (Computer Assistant and Programming Assistant) Copa
Junior Instructor (Mechanical Diesel Engine)
Junior Instructor (Electrician)
Junior Instructor (Electronics Mechanic)
Junior Instructor (Fitter)
Junior Instructor (Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioner)
Junior Instructor (Welder)
Junior Instructor (Wireman)
Junior Instructor (Workshop Calculation & Science)
Part B :- General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Farmers and public Revolution movement, and the movement Prjamandal.
- Rajasthan States and British treaties, Mass movement 1857.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Candidates Are Advised to be in Touch With us (https://www.examreel.com) to get the latest updates about exam and other related information. Candidates can Bookmark us by Pressing CTRL+D.
Important Link Area
Candidate can drop their valuable comments in the comment box. Our Team will assist you with best of our Knowledge…
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
will be informed soon.
The Exam Paper will be divided in two Parts. Details are given in the following table…
* Part A – Subject of Related Trade : 100
* Part B – General Knowledge : 50
All Questions will be Objective type with equal marks.
Exam will have total 150 Questions/marks and time Limit of 3:00 hours.
The candidate will require 40% Marks to qualify in the Exam.
Detailed Exam Syllabus is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
Exam will have total 150 Questions/marks and a time Limit of 3:00 hours.
Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 150.
No Information about Negative Marking is provided by the Official Department of RSMSSB.
you can check the Detailed Exam Syllabus in the post Above.