RRC CR Scouts Quota Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for Central Railway Scouts and Guides Quota Vacancy 2021 RRC Central Railway Notification 2021 for 12 Posts Against Scouts and Guides Quota RRC CR Level 1 & Level 2 Apply Online 2021 RRC CR Scouts and Guides Quota Job Vacancy 2021 Check Detailed Information Education Qualification Apply Online Last Date
RRC CR Scouts Quota Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. RRC/CR/01/2021
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the following for filling up Two (02) posts in level 2 and Ten (10) posts (i.e. 02 posts each for Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Pune and Solapur Division) in level 1 against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2021-22 over Central Railway. The posts are open to all regardless of Community and there is no reservation for any community.
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Scouts and Guides Quota|
|No. of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test
Marks on Certificates
|Age Limit||18 – 25 Years as on 01.01.2022|
|Education Qualification||(a) For GP 1900/2000 (7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03): Intermediate or Equivalent
(b) For Technical Posts – Act Apprenticeship/ ITI
|Application Fee||General & OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economical Backward Classes – Rs. 250/-
|Dates of Application Submission||06/12/2021 to 20/12/2021|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online for Level 1
Apply Online for Level 2
No. of Vacancy :
- Level 1 – Ten (10) posts (i.e. 02 posts each for Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Pune and Solapur Division)
- Level 2 – Two (02) posts
Age Limit :
The lower and upper age limit will be reckoned on 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
For Level 2 –
|Age group||18 to 30 (for UR) Plus 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC|
|Upper Date of Birth||UR – 01/01/1992
OBC – 01/01/1989
SC/ST – 01/01/1987
|Lower Date of Birth for all||01/01/2004|
For Level 1 –
|Age group||18 to 33 (for UR) Plus 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC|
|Upper Date of Birth||UR – 01/01/1989
OBC – 01/01/1986
SC/ST – 01/01/1984
|Lower Date of Birth for all||01/01/2004|
- By 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence + 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
- By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- By 10 years for UR persons with disabilities (PWD), 13 years for OBC Persons with Disabilities and 15 years for SC and ST Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For those working in Quasi-Administrative Offices of the Railway Organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutions, the relaxation in upper age limit will be up to the length of service rendered in broken spells subject to maximum of 5 years.
- For serving Casual Labour and Substitutes, applying for Level-2, the upper age limit will be up to 40 years for UR candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 03 years service (continuous or in broken spells).
- For Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA), applying for Level-1 posts, age limit will be 33 years for UR candidates, 36 years for OBC candidates and 38 years for SC/ST candidates plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone
- by them under the Apprentice Act, 1961, subject to maximum of three (3) years.
- The date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below (both days inclusive)
Education Qualification :
Level 2 –
Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Ex-servicemen
Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Note: Diploma in Engineering will not be considered as an alternative higher qualification
Level 1 –
10th pass OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
10th pass plus ITI
Application Fee :
For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test, after deducting bank charges.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/Minorities* and Economically Backward Class** – Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test after deducting bank charges. Candidates in this category should check their eligibility thoroughly before applying. Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but still apply, shall not be refunded.
Mode Of Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
- Visit the Official Website of RRC CR.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Marks on Certificates
Important Dates for RRC CR Scouts Quota Recruitment:
|Application Submission Start Date||06/12/2021 at 11.00 Hrs.|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/12/2021 at 17.00 Hrs.|
Important Link Area for RRC CR Scouts Quota Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).