Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the admit card for RBI Officer Grade B DEPR/ DSIM Exam 2022. The candidates who have applied for the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022 can download their admit card for DEPR/ DSIM phase 1 exam from the official website at opportunities.rbi.org.in. In order to download the RBI Officers Grade B 2022 admit card, candidates would be required to enter the details such as; Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB and Captcha Code.
The RBI has scheduled to conduct the online phase 1 computer based (CBT) examination for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022 on July 02, 2022. The exam date, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates. Reserve Bank of India is conducting the Officers in Grade ‘B’ (Direct Recruit-DR) (On Probation-OP) (General/DEPR/DSIM) Streams- Panel Year 2022 and Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) in Grade ‘A’-Panel Year-2021 for a total of 303 Posts.
Direct Link: RBI Officers Grade B DEPR DSIM Admit Card 2022
RBI Officers Grade B DEPR/ DSIM Admit Card 2022: Simple Steps to Download
- Go to the official website of RBI i.e. rbi.org.in
- Visit the Current Vacancies section and click on ‘Call letters’
- Click on the link that reads, “Admit Card for Officers Grade B DEPR/DSIM Exam 2022…”
- It will redirect to the new page where candidates will be required to enter the credentials asked
- Submit the details and the RBI Officers Grade B DEPR/DSIM Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take few printouts for further reference.
RBI Officers Grade B Exam 2022 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application Submission:
March 28, 2022
Last Date of Online Application Submission: April 18, 2022 (till 6:00 PM)
Last Date for Payment of Fee: April 18, 2022 (till 6:00 PM)
RBI Officers Grade B DEPR/ DSIM Admit 2022 Release Date: May 30, 2022
Officers in Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM Exam Date:
Phase-I – Paper I Online Examination – July 02, 2022
Phase-II – Paper II & III Online/Written Examination – August 06, 2022