PSTCL JE Admit Card 2021 Download PSTCL LDC Hall Ticket 2021 PSTCL AE Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 PSTCL Junior Engineer Exam Date 2021 Check PSTCL JE Admit Card Status 2021
PSTCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021
CRA No. 10/2021
Latest Updated On 10.07.2021 : PSTCL JE JE, LDC, AE & Various Other Posts Exam Date & Admit card Will BE Live Soon…..Stay Connected With us……..
About PSTCL JE Clerk Recruitment :
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of JE, LDC, AE & Various Other Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 490 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 26.04.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 17.05.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)|
|Name of Post||JE, LDC, AE & Various Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||490 Posts|
|Selection Process||1. Marks on Education Qualification
2. Online Test
|Exam Date||July / August 2021|
|Application Submission Start Date||26.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.05.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Marks on Education Qualification
- Online Test
About Exam :–
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of JE, LDC, AE & Various Other Posts. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for their exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of PSTCL.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of PSTCL, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : July / August 2021
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of JE, LDC, AE & Various Other Posts in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (PSTCL in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of PSTCL. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of PSTCL or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)|
|Post Name||JE, LDC, AE & Various Other Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download PSTCL JE Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of PSTCL.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download PSTCL JE Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Question in this Exam will be 100.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100 marks.
- Each Question will be 1 mark.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2 hours.
- Medium of exam will be English (except for Telephone Mechanic Post for whom Medium of Exam will be English & Punjabi).
- There will be a Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for attempting the wrong answers.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc. through our website.
Important Link Area for PSTCL JE Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of PSTCL.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of PSTCL.
It May be Conducted In July / August 2021.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.