PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022: The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has invited applications in the online mode for recruitment to posts of Village Development Officer/Gram Sevak from candidates. Thus, aspiring candidates can proceed to fill the application form on the official website of PSSSB at sssb.punjab.gov.in. The deadline to apply for the vacancies is June 27 (5 pm). This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 792 posts of Village Development Officer (VDO).
PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022: Important dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 15 May 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 27 June 2022 up to 5 PM
- Last Date of Submitting Fee – 30 June 2022 up to 5 PM
- PSSSB VDO Exam Date – will be announced later
PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Total number of posts- 792
The category-wise vacancies have been mentioned below.
- General – 282
- EWS – 79
- SC (MB) – 79
- SC (RO) – 79
- BC – 92
- ESM General – 56
- ESM SC – 32
- ESM BC – 16
- Sports – 26
- Sports SC – 9
- PH – 33
- Freedom Fighter – 10
PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: The applicant must be between 18 to 37 years of age, to be eligible to apply for the exam.
Educational qualification: The applicant should have passed Class 10 with Punjabi as one of the subjects. In addition to this, he/she should have passed Class 12 with at least a second division, must be a graduate from a recognised university in any discipline and should have pursued one year diploma course in Computer application from a recognised institution.
PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Application fee is Rs 1,000 for General category candidates. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will be charged Rs 250 as the application fee.
PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates must follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for the said posts.
- Log on to the official website of PSSSB at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the tab that reads ‘Online applications’ available on the homepage.
- Next, select the link that says ‘Click here to online apply for the post of village development organiser/Gram Sevak Advertisement No. 4 of 2022’.
- Register on the website and proceed to fill the application form.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format and make payment of application fee.
- Submit the form details and obtain a printout for further need.
PSSSB VDO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam.