Candidates, who have applied for the PSSSB examination, can downloading their admit card from September 27, 2021 on the official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in.
You have successfully cast your vote
A notice posted on the official website said: Your E-Admit Card for the SSSB Punjab (Final) Examination-2021, scheduled for Sunday, the 3 rd October 2021, will be available for download from Monday, the 27th September, 2021 (after 11 AM) from the SSSB, Punjab website.
Candidates are advised to visit the examination venue earlier, so that they may not face any problem in locating the examination venue and reach the place in time for the examination.
Here’s the direct link to download PSSSB Admit Card 2021The reporting time at the examination centre is 9:00 AM. No entry of the candidate will be allowed after 10:00 AM
Candidates also note that the early exit from the examination centre will not be permitted.
List of the barred items
Candidates will not be allowed to wear / take the following items inside the examination centre under any circumstances
1) Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), notes, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Writing Pad / Pen, Pen Drives, Eraser, etc.
2) Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Wrist Watch / Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen / Scanner, etc.
3) All ornaments like bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain / Necklace, Pendants, Necklace with pendants, Badge, Brooch, etc.
4) Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
5) Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, etc.
6) Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless / Bluetooth device, spy camera, etc.
7) Large buttons on clothes worn by the candidate
8) Shoes/ footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons.
How to download PSSSB Admit Card 2021?
1) Visit the official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in.
2) Click on link that says, “Click here to download Admit Card for written examination on dated 03.10.2021 for the Posts of Block Level Extension Officer/Senior Industrial Promotion Officer/Excise and Taxation Inspector (Advt. 09/2021) !!NEW!.”
3) Enter your credentials and then click on the submit button
4) Your admit card will appear on the screen, download it and take printout for future use.