Prerana Scholarship Form 2022 Prerana Scholarship Online Application 2021-22 Prerana Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC/EBC 2022 Prerana Scholarship Selection List 2022 Prerana Scholarship Odisha Home Page Prerana Scholarship 2022 Odisha Prerana Scholarship Application last Date Prerana Scholarship 2021-22
Prerana Scholarship Form 2022
Latest Updates On 17.Dec-2021 :- Odisha State Government Has Started the Online Application For Post Matric Scholarship & Other Various Department. Candidates Can Apply Online Through the Given Link Below…
Important Dates For Prerana Scholarship
|Name Of Scheme||Category||Last Date for Submission|
|Junior Merit School & Mass Education Department||This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||27 Dec 2021|
|Pathani Samanta Mathematics Talent (Class – 11 to 12)
School & Mass Education Department
|This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||25 Dec 2021|
|BOC Scholarship Skill Development & Technical Education Department||This scheme is opened for SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, General students to apply.||31 Dec 2021|
|Sudakshya for Girls Child Skill Development & Technical Education Department||This scheme is opened for General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC students to apply.||31 Dec 2021|
|Post Matric Scholarship
ST&SC and MBC Welfare Department
|This scheme is opened for EBC, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC students to apply.||05 Jan 2022|
About Odisha Government :
The Government of Odisha and its 30 districts consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Odisha, a judiciary, and a legislative branch. Like other states in India, the head of state of Odisha is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Bhubaneswar is the capital of Odisha, and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. The Orissa High Court, located in Cuttack, has jurisdiction over the whole state.
About Prerana Scholarship Form :
The scholarship is a kind of Help by the Government to all Needy and Poor Students who can’t Afford their studies. Every Year Odisha Government Declare a Different kind Of scholarship Scheme to all Category (SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority etc). The Government provided financial Help to them for their Further studies as the Scholarship money is not required to Repaid. So those students who are Waiting for Scholarship Scheme now can apply For it before its last Date.
|Category||Class/Courses||Family Income||Percentage||Documents Required|
|General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC||Plus 2||Parents/ guardian’s from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 600000.00 (Six Lakh) per annum.||Minimum 60% in last exam appeared.||* Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
* Residence Certificate of the Student
* Copy of passbook of Bank account with account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
* Passport size Photograph of student
* College Id Card of the Student
Documents Required to be Uploaded :
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
How To Apply & Registration Process :
To apply the scholarship, eligible students need to follow the below given steps:
- STEP 1 Click Registration link at the portal, if you are new user. Existing user can click on the login button.
- STEP 2 Enter the Aadhaar number and proceed further.
- STEP 3 Check your registered mobile or email to get the user ID and password.
- STEP 4 Click login link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply the scholarship.
- STEP 5 Provide all necessary details like student, academic, eligibility and bank information.
- STEP 6 Click on the “Save as draft” button to draft the information or click on “Next” button to save and proceed the scholarship form.
- STEP 7 The preview of the completed form will appear on the page. Download the forms and take its print out.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody
Important Links Prerana Scholarship Form
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.(https://www.jobriya.in)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Odisha State Government Has Invited Online Applications to form For Various UG PG BOC Scholarship 2021-22. candidates can Check the Details in the Post Above.
The Scholarship Amount Payable Different according to the Course.
Candidates can Apply Online Till 25 Dec 2021 To 05 Jan 2022.
Aadhaar Card / Pan Card
Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate
Income Certificate (If applicable)
Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
Previous Class Mark Sheet
Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship application Form are available in Prerana Scholarship Online Portal.
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh
– Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Odisha.
– They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC
– They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University.