Name of Post: Assistant Town Planner Vacancy at 19 Posts.
Short Information: Punjab Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for the PPSC recruitment 2022 of Assistant Town Planner Vacancy at 19 posts. Candidates wishing to apply through the official website ppsc.gov.in recruitment 2022 for PPSC Jobs Vacancy at 19 posts of the Assistant Town Planner Post can apply by 16 June 2022.
PPSC Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Assistant Town Planner 19 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the PPSC Bharti 2022 Notification Before PPSC Assistant Town Planner Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the official notification of the PPSC. Other details of PPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, PPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022 Selection Process, Punjab PSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
PPSC Assistant Town Planner Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27 May 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 June 2022.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: 750/-, Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only: 500/-, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab: 500/-, All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab: 1500/-
- Assistant Town Planner postpay Rs. 47600/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
- Written Competitive Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Punjab.
PPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 19 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.