If you want to get complete information about KYC then you have come to the right place. Because in our article you will be provided complete information about it. We will tell you clearly how you can update your KYC. Along with this, you will also be told about the process of checking the status. Not only this, but we will also provide you with the solution to invalid OTP. So read our article carefully.
The full name of this scheme is- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme has been launched in February 2019 by Narendra Damodar Das Modi who is the Prime Minister of our country.
This scheme has been made for Farmer’s Welfare. Right now the applications are open for this scheme, so you can apply online. Under this scheme, about 12 crore farmers have been given Rs.6000/- every year through installation.
PM Kisan KYC Update
Some time ago, KYC has been made mandatory to get installments through this scheme. You will get the next installment only if you have KYC. Through this scheme, this amount is given every year to 3 installations in Rs.2000/-.
But for some time there was some problem with the portal. Due to this, the farmers were not able to get their installments. As soon as he did KYC on the portal, he used to get the option of Record Not Found or Invalid OTP.
How to update your pmkisan.gov.in KYC?
- To do eKYC, you have to visit the official website.
Whose link is- pmkisan.gov.in
- Then you have to select ‘Farmer Corner’ on the home page.
- In which you have to select the option of eKYC.
- To login into the next page, fill in all the details correctly.
- After filling in the details click on ‘Search’.
- Then you have to click on OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then you have to fill OTP and verify it.
- After that, a message will be sent to your phone for successful submission.
- After which your eKYC will be completed.
How to check the status of KYC PM Kisan?
- To check the status, you have to visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to go to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- This option will be available to you on the right side of the screen.
- In that, you have to select eKYC.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In which you will be provided all the information related to the status.
What is the solution for Invalid OTP?
- For this, first, you have to link your Aadhar card number.
- Also, you have to update your registered number.
- If even after this you get the option of Record Not Found.
- So you have to go to your nearest ‘CSC Center’.
- Where you can open it with your fingerprint.
- In this way, you can open it through Biometrics Authentication.
Hope you have got complete information about KYC Update in our article. So to get all the latest updates first, add our website to bookmark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Invalid OTP problem occurred in this portal at the time of which installment?
Ans. An invalid OTP problem occurred in the portal at the time of the 11th installment.
Ques. Has this scheme been launched at the national level?
Ans. Yes, this scheme has been launched at the national level.
Ques. How much amount is given to all the farmers by this?
Ans. A total amount of Rs.6000/- is given to the farmers through this scheme.
Ques. What is the official website link for KYC Update?
Ans. The link to the official website for KYC Update is- pmkisan.gov.in