Short Info: జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం 2022 – [Apply Online] Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme (JVDS) 2022 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List, Status (Scheme List), Application Form 2022 (OUT) – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website ap.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Fee reimbursement
Table of Content
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme List, Status News Update
Live Update: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status Check 2021 3rd Installment
Andhra Pradesh State Government has released Rs 686 Crore amount for the third instalment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Education assistance Scheme. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred the beneficiary amount to the 09.87 lakh mothers of 11.03 Lakh students.
Andhra CM releases first tranche of Jagananna Vidya Deevena for 2020-21 – Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday released the first instalment of fee reimbursement under Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme amounting to nearly ₹672 crore. The money was directly transferred into the bank accounts of mothers of 10.88 lakh students pursuing higher studies.
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the state government has promised to provide total fee reimbursement of each beneficiary. A total of 10.88 lakh students will benefit from the first instalment.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’ scheme, in order to provide 100 per cent fee reimbursement to all students across the state.
Under the scheme, the reimbursed amount will directly be credited into the accounts of the mothers of the students in four installments every year. Over Rs 4,000 crores along with the pending due of Rs 1,880 crore was released and the amount was directly credited in the accounts of the mothers.
The government requested the parents of students, who had paid the college fees for the academic year 2019-20, to approach the college management and claim refund for the amount paid.
The scheme is aimed at providing financial assistance to nearly 14 lakh students across the state and ensure that students from lower-income households get financial assistance for their education.
Candidates who are pursuing Polytechnic, Degree, Engineering, and Other PG Courses. Students from SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Minorities will get the Scholarship by the AP Government and Fee Reimbursement Facilities through the approved YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం 2022: Overview
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme (JVDS)|
|in Language||జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Will Be Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Beneficiaries||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
|Major Benefit||ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students Rs 15,000, and degree students Rs 20,000 every year|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Approval Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||27th November 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||28th April 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Status & Eligible List||Click Here|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022||Official Website|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena for 2022-23: Apply Online
Under the first tranche, Rs 671.45 crore of fee reimbursement funds belonging to 10,88,439 students were deposited in their mothers’ accounts. The BC, SC, ST and Minority Welfare Departments along with the Finance Ministry released Rs 671.45 crore for this purpose on Sunday. BC Welfare Department has released Rs 491.42 crore for the first installment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena, which includes BC students as well as EBC and Kapu students. SC Welfare Department released Rs. 119.25 crore for SC students and ST Welfare Department released Rs. 19.10 crore for ST students and Minority Welfare Department released Rs. 41.68 crore respectively.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status Check 2021 3rd Installment
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the 3rd Installment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme on November 30, 2021. The government of AP has deposited the Rs 686 crore directly in 9,87,965 mother accounts. Approx 11.03 lakh students pursuing their higher studies and Government has deposit full fee of their courses. Candidates can check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment status from the official website at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in, navasakam.ap.gov.in.
Step to Apply Online Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, date of birth, father name, address, email id, qualification, contact number and other relevant details as asked in the application form) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application and take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme status & Eligible List
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, you need to go to the “Know Your Secretariat” option from menu bar.
Step 3- Select your “District Name” and then select your location and choose Rural Or Urban.
Step 4- Then choose your Mandal name from the opened list.
Step 5- Click the link given in the column in front of your Mandal list.
Step 6- After that, note your Secretariat Code.
Step 7- To know Eligible List, (https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=”Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“).
Step 8- So that you can get a PDF with the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List.
Eligible Courses for AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Required Document to Apply Online
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
- The students must be the resident and native citizens of Andhra Pradesh
- Students who are pursuing their program/ courses in government-aided private colleges board and day scholar students and hostellers are eligible for the scheme but the college should be affiliated to state Universities/ Boards
- The income of the family must be less than the Rs 2.5 lakh per annum are eligible.
- If students are studying in deemed University then they are not eligible for the scheme
- Students who are pursuing their studying degree courses via distance learning are not eligible for the scheme
- If any of the students got admission under the management quota in his/ her college then he/ she will not be eligible for the scheme
- If any of the students family members employed in a government sector and paying tax or anyone having benefits of pension then in such cases the students are not eligible for the scheme
- The ward of a sanitation worker, irrespective of their salary and type of recruitment are eligible for the scheme
- The social welfare department will develop a system of certification for sanitation workers to claim the benefits of the scheme.
- The beneficiary should not have any four-wheeler in their family
- Those who have ten acres of wet-land and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the scheme.
- If someone in the student’s family is paying property tax then they are also not eligible for the scheme
- Student’s house must be of less than 1500 square feet in the city will be eligible for the scheme.
- The scheme primarily focuses on students seeking higher education and under its purview, full fee reimbursement will be given to more than 14 lakh students of the state.
- Under the scheme, the amount will be directly credited into the accounts of the students’ mothers.
- The Financial assistance will be provided in 4 installments, out of which the first tranche has already been released.
- The government is going to provide complete fee reimbursement to the students.
- Along with the fee reimbursement beneficiary will get Rs. 20000/- per annum for food and hostel expenses.
And this 100% fee reimbursement benefits will be given to those students who belong to the following categories:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Backward Classes
- EBC (Economically Backward Class)
- EWS (Economically weaker section)
- Differently-abled students
Incentives In The Scheme
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- The students will be given Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Key Features of Scheme
- Inspite of corona crisis, Government to reimburse the entire fee of students pursuing higher education
- 12 Lakh mothers and their children to benefit from the scheme.
- More than Rs 4000 Crores to be released under fee reimbursement
- Arrears totaling Rs 1880 crores of previous Government to be cleared
- First time in the history of the state, fee pertaining to all trimesters to be paid in the same financial year
- To increase accountability of colleges and to enable parents to monitor the colleges on a regular basis, fee will be deposited once every trimester in the account of mothers, from the next academic year.
- Orders have been issued to colleges to reimburse the entire fee amount paid by parents during the year 2018-19 and 2019-20, as the Government has already paid that amount to the colleges.
The objective of the scheme
- To promote higher education among the students.
- To encourage the students for higher studies
- To help the financially week students for higher studies
- The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was launched to provide scholarships to all the students who are not able to pay their fees because of their financial burden.