Patna High Court Library Assistant Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern Written Exam Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern 2022 Patna High Court Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 Computer Proficiency Test Exam Pattern 2022
Patna High Court Library Assistant Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No.- PHC/03/2022
About Patna High Court Library Assistant Recruitment :-
Online Application Were Invited From Eligible Candidates For Appointment To 20 (Twenty) Vacant Posts Of Library Assistant (Group C). Online Application Was Invited From 11th July, 2022. Last date for submission of online application Was 24th July, 2022. Get Details In Below Table :-
|Department Name||Patna High Court|
|Post Name||Library Assistant|
|Total Posts||20 Posts|
|Application Dates||11.07.2022 to 24.07.2022|
|Selection Process||1. Written Test
2. Computer Proficiency Test
|Date of Examination (CBT)||16th August, 2022 (Tentative)|
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Date :
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Date Is Notified In The Above Notification. Date of Examination (CBT) Is 16th August, 2022 (Tentative). It Is Notified in The Notification. When It Changes, We Will Notified In This Notification.
Patna High Court Library Assistant Online Exam Date – 16th August 2022
Patna High Court Library Assistant Selection Process :
Library Assistant Selection Process Will Be As Following –
- Written test :- Multiple Choice Question Based Objective Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying standard shall be :-
(i) 40% in Objective Written Test
(ii) 30% in Computer Proficiency Test.
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Pattern : –
Patna High Court Library Assistant Exam Pattern Will be As Following
- The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test
- Total Marks Will Be Of 100 marks.
|Library Science / Library & Information Science||60 marks|
|English Language and grammar||20 marks|
|General Awareness & Reasoning||20 marks|
Detailed Patna High Court Syllabus : –
English Language and grammar
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts.
General Awareness & Reasoning
- Questions so designed to test the knowledge of candidate regarding the current events of national importance, awareness towards General Science, Environment applicable in day to day life and awareness of knowledge of social importance.
- Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Questions relating to Bihar especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Awareness d) Verbal reasoning of Higher Secondary Level.
Final Merit List
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in written test(s) & Computer Proficiency Test and a select list/ panel (waiting list) shall be prepared accordingly. If the number of applicants is on the higher side, the High Court reserves the right to shortlist the candidates through screening or preliminary test
Centre of Examination
- A candidate must indicate name of the City in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the Examination.
- A candidate has to give option for two cities, in the order of preference. No request for change in Examination City/Centre will be considered later under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the City carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
- Detail about the Cities in which Examination Centres are to be allocated, is as follows :-
|Sl. No||Name of City|
Important Link Area
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding Recruitment, Syllabus, Answer Key Result Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.