Name of Post: Doctor (Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational Health), Specialist, Homeopathy) Vacancy at 81 posts.
Short Information: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the latest notification
for the ONGC recruitment 2022 of Doctor (Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational Health), Specialist, Homeopathy) Vacancy at 81 posts. Those candidates who are interested in ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the ONGC Jobs official website from 31 May 2022 to 6 June 2022.
ONGC Jobs 2022 – Apply Online FMO, GDMO, Specialist 81 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in ONGC Recruitment 2022 the Following ONGC Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the ONGC Notification 2022
Before ONGC Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the ONGC Jobs official notification. Other details of ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, ONGC Medical Officer Apply Online 2022 Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2022
ONGC Medical Officer Notification Details
- Candidates should have MD/MS, M.B.B.S., B.H.M.S., or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 31 May 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 6 June 2022.
- For Field Medical Officer (FMO) Pay Rs.105000/-.
- For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Pay Rs.100000/-.
- For Specialist Pay Rs. 2500/- Per Visit of 2 Hours.
- For Homeopathy Pay Rs.40000/-.
- There is no application fee required.
- Maximum Age: 60 years as of 30 June 2024.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra).
ONGC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 81 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.