OMC Mining Mate III Walk in Interview 2021 Odisha Mining Corporation Vacancy 2021 for 65 Posts of Surveyor & Mining Mate-III Odisha OMCL Surveyor Job Vacancy 2021 How to Apply for Odisha Mining Corporation Non Executive Posts Walk in Interview 2021 Odisha Mining Corporation Mining Mate III & Surveyor Recruitment Notification pdf
OMC Mining Mate III Walk in Interview 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 65 Posts of Non Executive Posts. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Non Executive Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Selection Process||Walk in Interview|
|Walk in Interview Date||02.09.2021 & 03.09.2021 at 8.00 AM|
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of the Post||TOTAL||UR||SEBC||SC||ST|
|Mining Mate- III||50||22||02||8||18|
Age Limit :
|Name of the posts||Age as on 01.07.2021|
|Surveyor||Not below 18 years and above 32 years.|
|Mining Mate-III||Not below 18 years and above 32 years.|
Pay Scale :
|Name of the posts||Pay and allowances|
|Surveyor||Starting Basic pay of Rs. 35400/-(Cell No.1) in the Pay Scale of 35400-112400/- & other allowances in the Pay Level-9 in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2017.|
|Mining Mate-III||Starting Basic pay of Rs. 22400/-(Cell No.2) in the Pay Scale of 21700-69100/- & other allowances in the Pay Level-5 in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2017.|
Education Qualification :
|Name of the posts||Basic qualification|
|Surveyor||Diploma in Mines Survey/Mining Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.|
|Mining Mate-III||HSC with Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Requlations)-1961.|
Application Fee :
No Application Fee.
How to Apply :
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for respective posts are advised to download the bio- data format from OMC Website httos://omcltd.in. which to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for each post.
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- The applicant should submit self attested copy of certificates/documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, resident certificate etc along with the application form at the time of interview. Valid caste certificate/ SEBC certificate & resident certificate must be obtained from the Competent Authority & be produced on the date of interview. OBC certificate in place of SEBC certificate shall not be accepted.
- The candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ Central PSU/ State PSU shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ Issued by their present employer at the time of interview.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not full-filling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for OMC Mining Mate III Walk in Interview :
|Post||Date & Time||Venue Of Interview|
|Mining Mate- III||02.09.2021 at 8.00 AM||Community Centre, OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil Dist- Keonjhar|
|Surveyor||03.09.2021 at 8.00 AM||Community Centre, OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil Dist- Keonjhar|
Important Link Area for OMC Mining Mate III Walk in Interview :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).