Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 OPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 How to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for 606 Posts Odisha PSC Asst. Professor Apply Online 2021
Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 14 of 2020-21
Latest Update Dated 09.10.2021: OPSC has Released a Notification for Asst. Professors (Stage-I). Online Application Process Will be Started from 26.10.2021. Check More Details from Below…..
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Assistant Professor. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professors (Stage-I)|
|No. of Vacancy||606 Posts|
|Application Submission Start Date||26.10.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.11.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Assistant Professor – (Stage-I) – 606 Posts
|Name of the Disciplines||Total No. of vacancies|
|Logic & Philosophy||10(3-w)|
|Political / Science||10(3-w)|
Age Limit :
A candidate must not be above 45 (forty five) years of age and under 21 (twenty one) years of age on the last date of receiving / submission of online application 03.12.2021, i.e. he or she must have been born not earlier than 04.12.1976 and not later than 03.12.2000.
The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable by 05 (five) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ SEBC/Women and by 10 (ten) years for Persons with Disabilities whose permanent disability is 40% and more.
Persons with Disabilities belonging to SC/ST/SEBC category are eligible for cumulative age relaxation of 15 (fifteen) years i.e. 10 years under PWD category and 05 years under SC/ST/SEBC category.
Pay Scale :
Level 13A, Cell – 1 of the ORSP Rules, 2019 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Education Qualification :
A candidate must:-
(A) Possess a Master’s Degree, with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade, in the concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
Provided that for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, SEBC & Persons with Disabilities categories, the requirement of securing at least 55% marks shall be reduced to 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
(B) have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) meant for appointment of Assistant Professor (Stage-I) or must have acquired a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or a Foreign University.
Application Fee :
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disabilities (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode Of Payment :
The candidates are required to make Online payment of applicable Examination Fee(s) through OPSC portal using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payment Page/ Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal. The fee(s) paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee(s) be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
How to Apply :
Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for Odisha PSC Assistant Professor :
- Visit the Official Website of OPSC Online.
- Click on Online application for various examinations of OPSC.
- Place the mouse over the Apply online menu.
- Now you will get a declaration web page and read the declaration carefully.
- If you agree to all the terms and condition mentioned in the declaration section, enter the Security code as displayed on the screen and then click on “I agree to all….”
- Then you will get the complete application for as indicated below.
- Enter the information in the form which is asked for and select appropriate option during entering information like Category (SC, ST, SEBC & UR), Gender, Physically challenged category etc.
- Enter the contact detail in the section for contact details as defined below.
- Then enter your qualification detail as mentioned.
- Click on upload photograph to upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Please upload the scanned copy of Signature and Left Thumb impression in similar manner.
- After pressing the submit button a warning message will come.
- If the information provided in the form is valid/ok press OK button to confirm or press Cancel to go back to form for modification.
- On pressing OK button again your system will ask you to confirm whether all data entered in the form are correct or not. If correct press OK button.
- hen the next screen will appear with your entire application form with a unique 12 digit registration number.
- This 12 registration number will be sent to you through SMS as well as your mail id given in the application form.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment :
|Application Submission Start Date||26.10.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||25.11.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Registered Application||03.12.2021|
Important Link Area for Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of OPSC.
Click on Online Application.
Click on New User & Register Yourself.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Minimum age limit- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 Years as on 01.01.2021.
Maximum age limit- No limit (Superannuation age becomes the maximum age limit by default). (01.01.2021 is the reference date for calculation of age)
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 25.11.2021 (11:59 PM)
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 26.10.2021
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
A Candidates Required To Pay A Non Refundable Application Fees Of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only). Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe Of Odisha & Person With Disabilities, Whose Disabilities Is Not Less Than 40% Are Exempted From Payment Of Application Fees.
Candidates can make Online Payment through OPSC portal By Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Facilities.
No, You Can Not Edit Application Form After Submission of Online Application Form.