Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for OPSC Education Service Officer Vacancy 2021 Odisha PSC Education Service Officer Job Vacancy 2021 Odisha Education Service Officers in Group-B Apply Online 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 15 of 2021-22
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 160 posts of Odisha Education Service Officer. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Odisha PSC|
|Name of Post||Odisha Education Service Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||160 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Viva Voce|
|Application Submission Start Date||12.11.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.12.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Odisha Education Service Officer – 160 Posts
|Category||No. of vacancy|
|Un-reserved (UR)||83 (28-w)|
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||15 (05-w)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||26 (09-w)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||36 (12-w)|
|Grand Total||160 (54-w)|
Age Limit :
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on the 1′ day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1′ January, 2000.
Provided that the upper age limit shall be relaxable by five (5) years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes(SEBC), Women and Ex-Servicemen and by ten (10) years for Persons With Disabilities whose permanent disability is Forty percent (40%) and more.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 44,900/- in Level-10, Cell-01 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017
Education Qualification :
A candidate must possess the following educational qualifications :
- A candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Master’s Degree in Education with basic knowledge in computer application;
- Master’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Bachelor’s Degree in Education with basic knowledge in computer application;
- Integrated B.A. (Hons.), B.Ed. Or B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Ed. from a Regional College of Education with Master’s Degree in Arts/Science with basic knowledge in computer application.
Candidates possessing academic qualifications from institutions/Boards/Universities outside the state must have obtained Certificate of Affiliation of their institution to a recognized Board/University and Certificate of equivalence accorded by the Universities of Odisha to the qualification from the said institution and Board/University to which it is affiliated.
Candidates possessing training qualifications from institutions/Boards/Universities outside the state must have obtained —
- Certificate of Affiliation of their institution to a recognized Board/University.
- Certificate of equivalence accorded by the universities of Odisha to the qualification from the said institution and university to which it is affiliated.
- Document showing recognition of the institution and the course by the NCTE.
Application Fee :
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode Of Payment :
The candidates are required to make Online payment of applicable Examination Fee(s) through OPSC portal using Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payment Page/Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal. The fee(s) paid shall neither be refunded under any circumstances nor can be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of Odisha PSC.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment :
|Starting Date of Registration & Application Fee Submission||12.11.2021|
|Last Date of Registration & Application Fee Submission||10.12.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application||18.12.2021|
Important Link Area for Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).