The Government of India has introduced Aajeevika-Countrywide Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) underneath the Ministry of Rural Enhancement (MoRD). The mission aims at generating successful and productive institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase residence cash flow by means of sustainable livelihoods and enhanced access to monetary and public providers.
1. Position : L1 National Mission Supervisor Non- farm – livelihoods and Enterprises
2. Educational qualification necessary : Candidates with a PostGraduation diploma or complete time 2 yrs Diploma in administration from an institute of national and international repute
3. Essential demands: Minimum amount 15 a long time of experience out of which S/he must have at least 5 years’ expertise at a center/senior management stage of working in operations for profit company / in applying non-farm livelihood interventions.
4. Desirable: Choice shall be specified to: Knowledge of taking care of a significant scale plan in livelihoods promotion for rural inadequate and /or Expertise in business advertising, business enterprise advisory products and services, forward and backward linkages. Programme administration abilities with working experience counted in phrases of skill to navigate procurement of associates, running partnership with them and primary a dispersed workforce of knowledge specialists/professionals, etcetera are fascinating
5. Career Description :-
a) The situation is for a man or woman who shall generate the advertising of and assist to the non-farm enterprises of the NRLM SHG customers.
b) The incumbent shall be dependable for effective implementation of the programmes, like giving specialized guidance to the states and the implementation organizations and companions.
c) S/he shall be liable for meeting the monetary and bodily targets of the programmes (on both quantitative and qualitative parameters) and ensuring that the supported enterprises are worthwhile and fiscally sustainable.
d) S/he shall aid partnerships with multiple stakeholders, financial establishments, CSR organizations, help organizations, schooling organizations, NGOs, and govt line departments for obtaining system targets.
e) Shall direct and push a culture of aid to enterprises of the poor within just the NRLM eco-process, which include giving suggestions on coverage adjustments for making certain that these enterprises of the poor, access scale are fiscally sustainable and present increased incomes to the members of the neighborhood engaged with these enterprises.
6. L1- Bare minimum Rs. 1,20,000/- to 1,86,159/- for each thirty day period moreover travel connected reimbursable as for each NRLPS norms