Candidates having B.Tech, M.Sc, ITI, 10th qualifications can apply online for 237 Project Scientist – I, Project Scientific Assistant & Other Post in NIOT, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on contract basis.
You have successfully cast your vote
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website – https://www.niot.res.in/ – up to September 13, 2021. NIOT Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Starting date to apply online||August 20, 2021|
|2||Last date to apply online||September 13, 2021|
NIOT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Post||Vacancies||Payscale||Age Limit|
|1||Project Scientist – III||4||Rs 78,000/-||45 years|
|2||Project Scientist – II||30||Rs 67,000/-||40 years|
|3||Project Scientist – I||73||Rs 56,000/-||35 years|
|4||Project Scientific Assistant||64||Rs 20,000/-||50 years|
|5||Project Technician||28||Rs 17,000/-||50 years|
|6||Project Junior Assistant||25||Rs 18,000/-||50 years|
|7||Research Associate (RA)||3||Rs 47,000/-||35 years|
|8||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||8||Rs 35,000/-||32 years|
|9||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||2||Rs 31,000/-||28 years|
The number of posts may vary based on the requirements of the projects. Requirements of qualifications, age, experience, consolidated emoluments, reservation to SC/ST/OBC/and other categories, etc. have been indicated in the detailed advertisement on web-link https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment.
The upper age limit in respect of the OBC/SC/ST categories and for Ex-servicemen, Person with Disabilities and other specified categories shall be relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Govt. from time to time in this regard.
NIOT Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
The selection of the posts of Project Scientists and Research Fellows will be based on the performance in the interview (online/Offline). In respect of the other posts, the selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test/Trade/Skill test (Online/Offline). The skill test will be of qualifying nature.
NIOT Recruitment 2021: How to apply for the post
1) The application form is available online on the NIOT website https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment
2) The candidate must read the instructions thoroughly before filling the application forms.
3) The candidate is requested to visit the NIOT website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes, if any.
4) In case of any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the problem faced.
5) On submitting the completed application, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system. The candidates must take note of the same.
6) Incomplete applications without uploading the required documents, photographs etc will be treated as invalid and rejected.