NHM Karnataka CHO Syllabus 2021 Karnataka NHM CHO Written Exam Syllabus 2021 Karnataka NHM Community Health Officer Selection Process 2021 NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Pattern 2021 Karnataka National Health Mission (NHM) Detailed Syllabus 2021
NHM Karnataka CHO Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No: NHM/CPHC-UHC/CHO Nemakaati/18/2021-22
About NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment :
Karnataka NHM has recently announced about the Recruitment of 3006 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). A Large Number of Applicants Filled their Online Application Form for these posts. Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Started in 2021. Candidates can Check the More Detailed Information From the Below Provided Link in the Table.
About Exam :
All those Candidates Who filled their Online Application Form are Waiting for the Exam. Soon the Written Examination Will be Conducted on 23.10.2021. Candidates Can Check More Details about the Exam From the Below Provided Link.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The examination will be online in objective type for 90 minutes.
- The number of questions will be 80, and against which totally 100 marks will be allotted.
- Each question in general carry 1 marks (sixty questions for 60 marks) but skill based 20 questions will carry 2 marks (20 questions for 40 Marks).
- The exam shall be commenced at 11.00 am and end at 12.30pm, date will be notified in NHM website.
- If the applied candidates number is exceeding the limit (>4000), To follow the COVID appropriate behavior (CAB) as per Govt guidelines, an additional online exam will be conducted on the same day in same centers (i.e two batches in same day) timings for online exams to batch-2 is from 3.00pm to 4.30pm.
- Candidates will be allocated randomly for batch-02, to take exams in afternoon it will be intimated in admission ticket/ Hall ticket
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Nursing Foundation.
- Community Nursing/ Public Health Nursing.
- Medical /Surgical Nursing.
- MCH /OBG.
- General aptitude & Pediatrics.
- Practical skill analysis and skill based Questions.
- Nutrition and Diet related.
- Anatomy, Physiology & pharmacology.
- All National Health Programme as described in MoHFw website.
- Ayushman Bharath –HWC 12 packages of services as described in MoHFw website.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for NHM Karnataka CHO Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.