NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for Karnataka NHM CHO Vacancy 2021 Karnataka NHM Community Health Officer Job Vacancy 2021 NHM Karnataka CHO Apply Online 2021 Karnataka National Health Mission (NHM) Notification 2021 for 3006 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) कर्नाटक एनएचएम सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी भर्ती
NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No: NHM/CPHC-UHC/CHO Nemakaati/18/2021-22
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 3006 posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Karnataka National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Vacancy||3006 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||27.09.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18.10.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Community Health Officer (CHO) – 3006 Posts
Age Limit :
- 35 years in case of General category.
- 40 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and Category-I.
- 38 years in case of candidates belonging to Category-II (a), II (b), III (a) and III (b) of other backward classes.
- 40 years in case of Ex-serviceman, war widow, physical Challenge Persons
Eligibility and Qualification :
- Nurse MLHP preferably be a resident of Karnataka (shall produce at least 10 year domicile certificate in Karnataka at the time of document verification) and should know to speak, read and write Kannada Language (for better community rapport and prevention of attrition).
- She/he should be a registered nurse with minimum B.sc Nursing/post basic nursing qualification/ or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidate must be mentally and physically fit.
- For Eligibility to attend selection exam is Pass marks of BSc Nursing course and with valid Final/ Provisional degree certificate will be considered.
- She/he should have effective communication skills in both English and Kannada language, should have passed matriculation/SSLC with Kannada as one language.
- Candidates should have knowledge of basic computer.
- She/he is expected to have leadership qualities and be • Able to lead the health and wellness center team.
- The roster system shall be followed at the districts.
- Candidates shall apply only once for any of the selected districts. Their Application and password are unique to individuals only.
- Only those candidates who have passed Kannada subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
Application Fee :
- Application fees for candidates will be Rs.600/- (Six hundred only) (includes online Registration and to attend selection exam), shall be paid through Online process by the candidates.
- Similarly, the application fee for SC/ST/Ex-service (Men &Women) will be Rs.300/-, shall be paid through online process. Candidates availing fees concession (SC/ST/Ex-Service (Men &Women), if they fail to upload the specific valid documents, then their applications will be rejected without any notice
Mode Of Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment :
- Candidates should visit official website i.e. http://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw.
- Applicants should read the official notification.
- Then you must click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Then fill the online application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo, respective certificate, and signature in the online form.
- Then fill, you’re your Personnel details in the form
- Applicants should recheck the information which they have filled in the online application form.
- After that, candidates can click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Then take a print out of application form for future Reference for NHM Jobs 2021.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment :
|Activities||Tentative Timelines (2021)|
|Issue of advertisements for selection (State+ District level)- State Newspaper + Local Newspaper||27 Sep 2021|
|Opening of Website for Online Registration||27 Sep 2021 at 11:30am*|
|Opening of Payment gateway for payment of fees||29 Sep 2021 at 1:30pm*|
|Last date to Receive application||18 Oct 2021 Time 5:00pm|
|Scrutinize applications and shortlist candidates with ID/Admit card issue online (SMS Hall tickets Module)||18 to 22 Oct- 2021|
|Conduct online exams with result declaration||23rd -Oct-2021|
|District-wise submission of eligible candidates merit list to CEO, ZP & DHOs by state||25th -Oct-2021|
|Evaluation &Verification of Original document of candidates||26th -28th -Oct-2021|
|Provisional selection list declaration based on reservation policy and call for objections||28th -Oct-2021|
|Publishing Final selection list & Issue offer letter to selected candidates||4th Nov–2021|
|Beginning of giving surety bond & filling of RGUHS / IGNOU application Forms by candidates (based on acceptance) after objection period||6th Nov 2021|
|Administrative and financial approval and payment of fee to Registrar, RGUHS / Regional Director, IGNOU||8th Nov -2021|
|Deputation of selected Non-integrated batch BSc / PB BSc nursing Candidates to PSC for CCH training under RGUHS/ IGNOU.||10th Nov-2021|
|Commencement & Completion of 15days Orientation Training to Integrated batch BSc / PB BSc nursing Candidates||11th to 25th Nov-2021(Ist batch), 26th Nov to 11th Dec (IInd batch) &12th Dec to 27rd Dec (III) batch|
|Deputation of Integrated Batch CHOs (who completed the 15days training ) to SC-HWC||28th Dec -2021|
Important Link Area for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).