As soon as the NDA 1 2022 test on April 10 is over, candidates who took part in it will be able to receive the solution keys for the Maths and General Ability Test (GAT). The NDA answer key 2022 will be made available for all four exam booklets (A, B, C, and D) and will be accessible for download. Within a few hours following the conclusion of the test, unofficially published NDA answer keys are made available by tutoring schools.
NDA Answer Key 2022
Accordingly, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has updated its website with the UPSC NDA 2 Answer Key 2022 set wise for the NDA test. Consequently, later in the essay, we will test all the answers. Furthermore, we will look at the anticipated NDA 2 2022 Cut Off after the session. Therefore, you must all read the whole essay through to the finish to get all the necessary information.
The UPSC NDA NA 2 Answer Key 2022 is a method of determining the likely approximate results for the NDA exam in the next year. Consequently, after passing this exam and clearing the cut-off, students will be eligible to participate in SSB interviews for the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Naval Academies. As a result, applicants may examine the UPSC NDA 2 Answer Key 2022 before the real UPSC NDA 2 Cut Off 2022, which would take some time. As a result, they may begin studying for the SSB examinations, as interviews for these positions will start shortly after.
NDA Answer Key Score Calculate 2022
After downloading the NDA answer key, applicants should compare their solutions with those marked during the test. Candidates may estimate their score based on the answers provided in the answer key, which is provided. Candidates must adhere to the marking system established by the test authorities to determine their final score. The following is the marking methodology used by the NDA:
|Exam Name||NDA, NA I|
|Exam Type||Qualification Exam|
|Conducting Authority||UPSC India|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|NDA 2022 Answer Key Status||To be released|
- According to the NDA test format, 300 marks are awarded to the mathematics portion. Candidates get 2.5 points for selecting the correct answer. For each incorrect answer, 0.88 points are removed from your final score.
- GAT: This segment carries a total of 400 points. There are four points granted to those who correctly answer the questions. For each wrong response, 1.3 points are subtracted from your final score.
How to download the UPSC NDA Answer Key 2022?
- The UPSC NDA Answer Key 2022 may be downloaded directly from this page.
Please keep in mind that the link will be active shortly.
- To access the directed URL given below, click on it.
- The page with the solution key will now be shown.
- After you have completed the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) in 2022, click on the Mathematics/GAT links that will be available for you.
- The Answer key 2022 will be downloaded from a pdf file that will open.
- Alternatively, you may visit the official UPSC website.
- Select the ‘Examination’ tab from the drop-down menu.
- To get the UPSC NDA Answer key 2022, repeat the process from step 2 to step 4.
UPSC NDA Answer Key Download 2022
The answer key contains the answers to the questions asked on the examination’s question papers. When it comes to the answer key, it is a handy tool for candidates to analyze their performance in the test and evaluate their sheets. Candidates will be able to determine whether or not they will be selected for the SSB Interview due to this.
Within a week, the UPSC Commission is expected to publish the official Answer Key for NDA, NA 1 on the official website of the commission. The applicants may download the solution key in pdf format following their question paper code and Subject Wise classification.
According to the commission, the applicants will be able to file complaints against the wrong answers that were included in the answer key. The commission will accept only genuine complaints accompanied by evidence of the correct response. Candidates who are concerned may only file objections online if requested to do so by the commission.