National PG College Lucknow announces Admission to UG PG Courses 2022
National PG College Lucknow Admission 2022 – National PG College Lucknow invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2022-23.
National PG College Lucknow Admission 2022
- Admission through LUACMAT – Lucknow (University Associated Colleges Management Admission Test) : B.A.J.M.C., B.B.A., B.B.A.-MS., B.B.A.-Tourism, B.C.A.,B.Com.-Hons., B.Voc.(Software Development & e-Governance), B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)
- Admission through LUACCET – Lucknow (University Associated Colleges Common Entrance Test) : B.Com., B.Sc. (Mathematics Group)
- M.A.(Anthropology, Economics, English, Geography, Political Science, Psychology), M.Sc. (Anthropology), M.Com., M.Voc. (Banking Stock & Insurance, Software & e-Governance)
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for Submission of Online Form : 20th June 2022
Entrance Test Dates (Tentative)
- B.A. : 06th July 2022 (11:00 AM)
- B.SC. (Mathematics Group) : 06th July 2022 (02:00 PM)
- B.SC. (BIOLOGY Group) : 07th July 2022 (11:00 AM)
- B.COM. : 07th July 2022 (02:00 PM)
- B.C.A., B.Com.-Honors, B.Voc. (Software Development & E-Governance) : 08 Jul 2022 (11:00 AM)
- B.B.A., B.B.A.-MS, B.B.A.-Tourism, B.VOC. (Banking & Finance) : 08 Jul 2022 (02:00 PM)
- B.A.J.M.C. : 08 Jul 2022 (03:00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for National PG College Lucknow Admission 2022
- For BBA, BBA(MS), BBA(T), BAJMC : 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level.
- For BCA : 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level with mathematics/computer as one of the subjects.
- For B.Com.(Hons.) : 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate at +2 level with either Commerce, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- For B.Voc. (Software Development & E-Governance) :10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50%
- B.Voc. (Banking & Finance) : 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50%
- For M.Com : Passed in Commerce with minimum 50% required at UG Level.
- For M.A. (Anthropology, Geography and Psychology): Minimum 50% required at UG Level.
- For M.Voc. (Banking, Stock & Insurance) : Minimum 55% required at UG Level with B.Voc.-B&F Or B.Sc.(Mathematics) OR B.Com.
- For M.Voc (Software & e-Governance) : Minimum 60% required at UG Level with B.Voc.-SD&eG OR B.sc.(Mathematics) OR B.Tech (CS/IT)
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://admission.npgc.in/
- Application Form can also be downloaded from website http://admission.npgc.in/
Steps to be followed to apply online
- Step 1 : Fill the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Reference ID. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form.
- Step 2 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Last Qualifying Examination Marksheet
- Step 3 : Pay Examination Fee by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card
- Step 4 : The Candidate should take a print of the Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
- Step 5 : Hall Ticket / Admit Card – Button will get activated after the verification of details including clarity of photograph, signature and marksheet.
- For B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. :- Rs. 800/- (Registration RS. 400, Admission Process/Counselling Rs. 400.)
- For BBA, BBA(MS), BCA, BBA(Tourism), BAJMC, B.COM. (Hons.), B.Voc., M.Voc. (Professional Programs) :- Rs. 1000/- (Registration Rs. 500, Admission Process Rs. 500.)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit / Debit Card/ Internet Banking /UPI
- Admission to undergraduate programs will be based on College Admission Test and the merit list for PG Programs will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in High School, Intermediate and Graduation. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
Admission Test Pattern
- The Admission Test for BBA, BBA(MS) and BBA(T) shall comprise of two papers, each of sixty minutes duration.
- The candidates would be required to answer 75 objective questions in each paper.
- Admission Test for BCA/B.Voc.(SD & EG) shall be of 90 minutes duration.
- There shall be 100 multiple choice questions.
- Admission Test for BAJMC/B.Voc. (Banking) shall be of 60 minutes duration with 75 multiple choice questions.
- Admission Test for B.Com.(Hons.) shall be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions.
- There shall be no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website