National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Mohali announces Admission to PhD program in Biotechnology Program 2021
NABI Mohali PhD Admission 2021 – National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali invites applications for admission to the PhD Program in Biotechnology for the academic session 2021.
Application for the same can be submitted online till May 31, 2021. Check out the post below for more details on NABI Mohali PhD Admission 2021.
- NABI is a recognized center of the Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad to conduct PhD (Biotechnology)
- The Program will be conducted at NABI and the degree will be awarded by RCB (www.rcb.res.in), an institution of national importance created by an act of parliament
PhD Program Details
- The duration is for 5 years and a maximum of 7 years
- The objective of the Program is to prepare students to conduct high-quality research and disseminate it to scholarly and others and become think tanks
Area of PhD Research Work
- Agricultural Biotechnology; Food Biotechnology; Nutrition Biotechnology
- of Seats: 04 (Reservation of seats: as per GOI guidelines)
- Duration: The duration is for 5 years and a maximum of 7 years
NABI Mohali PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of application submission: 31st May 2021
- Tentative date of interview: 22nd June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NABI Mohali PhD Admission 2021
- Sc./M.Tech in any area of life sciences/ M.Pharma/ M.V.Sc./ M.B.B.S. or an equivalent degree.
- 55% total marks or equivalent score in the qualifying degree (5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC as per GOI norms).
- In addition to above, the candidate for admission shall qualify a national level test for pursuing Doctor of Philosophy Program and such test includes a doctoral fellowship or admission eligibility test conducted at the national level by the UGC or Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), or Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), or Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), or Dept. of Biotechnology (DBT), or any other Govt. recognized agency
- Candidates who have appeared, or will be appearing, in the qualifying degree exam (final year/final semester) and whose result is still awaited may also apply
- The students admitted to the program will have to avail the fellowship offered to them from the different granting agencies as per their rules
NABI Mohali PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The details of Admission, Application Form, PhD course work and Brochure are available at NABI website nabi.res.in
- The particulars of Admission, Application Form, PhD course work can be found at NABI
- Eligible applicants may send their applications via post for admission to the PhD program to Manager Administration, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Sector-81, Knowledge City, Mohali- 140306 (Punjab) along with application fee of Rs. 500/plus GST @ 18 percent i.e. Rs 590/-.
- The application received after the last date will not be considered
- Application Fee of Rs.500/- plus GST @ 18% i.e. Rs 590/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website