MHADA Junior Clerk Stenographer Admit Card 2021 Download MHADA Jr. Clerk Stenographer Hall Ticket 2021 MHADA Jr. Engineer Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check MHADA Junior Clerk Exam Date / Exam Center 2021 Check MHADA Jr. Clerk Steno Admit Card Status 2021
MHADA Junior Clerk Stenographer Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated On 04.12.2021 : MHARADA Written Exam Will Be Conducted From 12 December 2021 – 20 December 2021…Admit Card Will Be Provided Soon…..Download Official Exam Schedule Notice Given below….
About MHADA Junior Clerk Stenographer Recruitment :-
MHADA Junior Clerk Stenographer has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Various Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 565 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 17/09/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 14/10/2021.
Check the other details regarding the Admit Card from below.
|Origination Name||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||565 Posts|
|Exam Date||12 – 20 December 2021|
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam (Offline).
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
About Exam :–
MHADA will conduct the Written Exam for the Various Posts in its department On 12 – 20 December 2021. Check the other details regarding the Admit Card, Exam Date, and more from below.
Candidates can check more information about the Exam Dates from the official department of MHADA, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : 12 – 20 December 2021
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the Various Posts in MHADA are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (MHADA in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of MHADA.
Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of MHADA or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||December, 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available from December, 2021|
How To Download MHADA Junior Clerk Stenographer Admit Card :-
- Visit the official website of MHADA.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card in your Phone or PC.
- Take 2-3 copies of Admit Card before going to Exam Hall.
Download MHADA Junior Clerk Stenographer Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Check Exam Pattern Details :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Offline Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 200.
- This Exam will be in Marathi / English Language.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- Questions will be from the following subjects for this examination.
- No Information About Negative Marking.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for MHADA Junior Clerk Stenographer Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of MHADA.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of MHADA.
12 – 20 December 2021
Admit Card will be Available from November, 2021.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.