KSET Admit Card 2021 Karnataka SET Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 How to Download Karnataka State Eligibility Test Date Hall Ticket 2021 Karnataka SET Exam Date 2021 कर्नाटक राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा 2021 कर्नाटक SET 2021
KSET Admit Card 2021
Latest Update Dated 09.07.2021: Karnatak SET Exam Date is Released Now. Exam Will be Conducted on Sunday 25th July 2021. Check More Details From Below link….
About KSET :-
University of Mysore has recently announced and invited the Applications from the eligible Candidates for Karnataka State Eligibility Test. The Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online in a very large number. The Submission of Online Application was commenced from 08th February 2021 and the Last date to apply for KSET Exam was 07th March 2021. Candidates Can Check the Other details from below.
About Exam :–
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Examination. The Exam Will be Conducted on 25th July 2021 in two separate sessions as mentioned below. The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
Date of Examination: Sunday, 25th July 2021
|Session||Paper||Max. Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 Compulsory questions||1 Hour (09.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M)|
|Second||II||200||100 Compulsory questions||2 Hours (11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M)|
Test Centers :-
The Eleven KSET Centers where test will be conducted in Karnataka State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Test Center for KSET.
|Center Name||Center Code|
About Admit Card :-
The web link for downloading their Admit Card of Written Exam will be provided Soon on the KSET 2021 Official website. Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before Exam. Also the Candidates Can Download there Admit Card from the Below Provided Link.
|Department Name||University of Mysore|
|Post Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download KSET Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of KSET 2021.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The test will be consisting of two papers.
- Both the papers will consist of only objective type Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Paper-I: Shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper – II: Shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper – II on the Optical Marks Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for KSET Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of KSET 2021.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Karnataka SET.
25th July 2021.
Admit Card Will Be Available From July 2021.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.