King George’s Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow announces Entrance Exam for Admission to B.Sc (Radiotherapy Technology) Program 2022
King George’s Medical University B.Sc Radiotherapy Admission 2022 – King George’s Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow invites applications for admission to 3-years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Radiotherapy Technology course for the academic session 2022-23
King George’s Medical University B.Sc Radiotherapy Admission 2022
- Application Form Available (Online): 19th May 2022
- Last Date of online Application: 15th June 2022
- Admit card available online From: 22nd June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 25th June 2022 (Saturday, 02.30 pm to 04.00 pm)
- Place of Examination: KGMU Lucknow
- Result can be seen on Website from: To be announced on website
- Dept of Radio – B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology – 05
Eligibility Criteria for King George’s Medical University B.Sc Radiotherapy Admission 2022
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Educational Qualifications: He/she has passed 10+2 or two year Intermediate or equivalent course thereof with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) and English from a recognized Indian University or Pre-University/ Intermediate Board candidates from general and OBC category must have obtained at least 50% marks and SC/ST category must have received an aggregate of at least 40% marks in qualifying examination of class 12th.
- Must be minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2022
- Candidates must be medically fit. Additional medical check-up may be done before admission (the candidates who are in the merit list are required to submit a certificate of physical fitness).
- Application for the aforesaid examinations can be done through ONLINE MODE ONLY via link provided on the King George’s Medical University, UP Lucknow Official Website https://www.kgmu.org/ from 19th May 2022 (Thursday)
- Online – Application can be submitted on the website. First register and create Login ID and Password on the website as directed and keep it for all future correspondence.
- The Candidate will be provided a receipt with transaction ID number on its deposition. It is required to upload a scan copy of this Bank receipt with the transaction ID for filling the application form.
- Candidate should himself make sure about his eligibility for the course and carefully fill up the application form.
- After completion of the online submission of the form and fee, the candidates are requested to take a printout of the Application Form to keep a copy of the printout for his/her own records.
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the merit of the entrance exam.
- Date of Exam: 25th June 2022 (Saturday)
- Date of Time: 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM(90 minutes)
- Reporting Time:01.30 AM(60 minutes prior to commencement of Entrance Exam and to be seated 30 minutes prior to start of exam)
- Venue: As mentioned on the admit card
- Mode of Exam: MCQs (Objective/Multiple Choice response Questions) to be answered on Optical Mark reader Sheet (OMR sheet).
- No. of Questions: 100 (of 100 marks)
- Marks: Every single correct response will get 1 (One) marks each. No Negative
- Medium of Exam: English
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology of Intermediate (10+2) standard.
- Admit cards will be available online & can be downloaded from the website by individual login by the candidates through their registered email ids from 22th June 2022 (Wednesday)
- Admit card can also be obtained in person (in case of inability to download) on 24th June 2022 between 10:00AM to 4:00 PM from office of Controller of Exam, Pariksha Bhawan (PHI), King George’s Medical University, Lucknow on Payment of Rs.100/-or on 25th June 2022 (Saturday) from Time: 12.30 AM to 01.00 PM
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website