Kerala Scholarship 2021 How To Apply For Kerala University Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Fill Online Application Form For Kerala Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Check Kerala University Scholarship Eligibility, Application Status and Verification केरला छात्रवृत्ति फॉर्म 2021 Kerala Scholarship form 2021 Online Registration Of Scholarship in Government Of Kerala
Kerala University Scholarship 2021
Latest Updated On 10-July-2021 : Kerala State Government will soon Start the Online Application Process for Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship 2021. Candidates Stay connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Kerala State Government :-
The Government of Kerala, formally and commonly referred to as Kerala Government is the state government of the Indian state of Kerala. The government is led by the chief minister (currently Pinarayi Vijayan, 25 May 2016), who selects all the other ministers. Kerala State has been divided into 14 districts, 27 revenue divisions, 14 district panchayats, 75 taluks, 152 CD blocks, 1453 revenue villages, 978 Gram panchayats, 6 corporations and 60 municipalities.
|Origination Name||Government of Kerala|
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Scholarship Scheme for Pre Matric, Post Matric & Various Others.|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Kerala|
|Last Date to Apply Online||–/–/2021 (Announced Soon)|
About Kerala Scholarship :-
The Government of Kerala has introduced various scholarships awarded to meritorious students of outstanding performance in the education sector as well as to the students of socially and economically backward categories. The Higher Education Department of Government of Kerala is entrusted with the responsibility of selection and disbursement of various scholarships to Higher Secondary, Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Streams. This project envisages the development and implementation of a web-enabled scholarship management system to facilitate the Directorate of Collegiate education for an efficient, foolproof system for the selection of the students and also do the disbursements. The System also facilitates the students, various educational institutions and the Scholarship Department to update and monitor the selection and disbursement process.
Scholarship Offered By Kerala Government :-
- Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities -NSP(PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship -NSP(CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship -DCE(SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship -DCE(DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE(MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship -DCE(HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship-DCE(MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship -DCE(SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship-DCE(SJMS)
- MGS Renewal(MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship -DCE(BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship -DCE(MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans -DCE(JS)
- ASPIRE Scholarship -DCE(ASPR)
- Post Matric Scholarship For Disabilities -NSP(PMSD
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Scholarship :-
- Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 to 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Scheduled Tribe candidates who have passed the matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education are eligible.
- The scholarships are available for the study of all recognized post matriculation or postsecondary courses in recognized institutions except certain identified training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Private Pilot License courses etc.
- Students studying through correspondence courses are eligible.
- Employed students on leave without pay for the entire duration of a full-time course are eligible for course.
- The scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend.
- Students who have received coaching in any of the pre-examination training centres with financial assistance from the Government will not be eligible.
- Should belong to Minority Community (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis).
- Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board/ University Examination.
- Should not be availing any other Scholarship or Stipend.
Other Relevant Information :-
- a. Should be the First Year student of Kerala University.
- b. Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- c. The scholarships will be sanctioned in accordance with the criterion laid down by the Central Government.
Kerala Scholarship Application Fee :-
Application Fee are Different According to the Schorlarship Scheme, Candidates can Check Application Fee Details in the Official Notification Or their Online Portal at the Time of Filling Application form For Kerala Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021.
How to Apply For Kerala Scholarship :-
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website of the State Scholarship Portal of Kerala. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps To Apply Online For Kerala Scholarship 2021 :-
All the Candidates Should Follows the Below Procedure for Registration.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala State Scholarship Portal.
- Find the Scholarship Link According to your Course.
- Check Eligibility & Click on the Online Registration Link.
- Now you have Need Register Yourself.
- Fill all the required and necessary details correctly as per your Document.
- Click Submit after Re-checking all the details.
- Take a Print Out of the Scholarship Form.
Click Here to Apply Online For Kerala Scholarship Scheme 2021 : Available Soon
Important Documents Required for Kerala Scholarship :-
- A Passport Size Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Slip
- Caste Certificate (As Per the Category)
- Income Certificate
- Proof Of Bank Account in the name Of Students in Recognized Bank
- And Others.
Contact Details : Scholarship Office, Department of Collegiate Education : 0471-2306580, 9446096580
Important Dates For Kerala Scholarship
|Kerala Scholarship||Last Date For Apply|
|Scholarship Application Starting Date||–/–/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||–/–/2021|
|Scholarship Distribution Date||–/–/2021|
Final Words :-
All the readers are requested to bookmark Our Website Or stay connected with us So that you will get all the latest Updates or Notifications related to Scholarship programs.
Important Link Area
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you. (https://www.jobriya.in)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The State Government of Kerala will Star Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2021-22 on their Official website, You can Apply Through the Given Link in the Post Above.
The Scholarship Amount Payable Different according to the Course. Check details on their official Website.
आय प्रमाण पत्र (Income Certificate)
जाति प्रमाण पत्र (Caste Certificate)
हाई स्कूल एव इंटरमीडिएट के अंकपत्र (Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate)
निवास प्रमाण पत्र (Domicile Certificate)
आधार कार्ड (Aadhar Card)
पैन कार्ड (Pan Card)
Proof Of Bank Account in the name Of Students in Recognized Bank (छात्र के नाम का बैंक खाता)
एव अन्य दस्तावेज (Other Documents)
Kerala State Government will announce the all-important dates for the Pre & post-Matric Scholarship Application Form on their official website. Also You can Check All Important Dates in Our Post Above.
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh, and Check More Information in our Post.
Candidates can Bookmark this link to know more details about Kerala Scholarship 2021 : http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/