Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2022 revised exam announced
KEAM 2022 – CEE Kerala has announced the revised exam date for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2022. As per the official notification, KEAM 2022 exam will be held on June 26, 2022 for two papers – Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics. Earlier, KEAM exam 2022 was scheduled to be conducted on June 12, 2022. Candidates can check the official notification at cee.kerala.gov.in
The exam conducting authority will soon release the KEAM 2022 application form at the official website. The application process of KEAM 2022 comprises of registration, filling application form, uploading documents and payment of application fee.
Steps to fill the KEAM application form 2022
- Visit the official website – www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link for KEAM 2022 registration.
- Fill details in the registration form
- Login using credentials to fill the application form and fill details in the application form
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Preview and submit the KEAM 2022 application form.
The KEAM exam is conducted every year for admission to BTech, BArch, Pharmacy, and Medical related courses at various Govt., Private and self-financed colleges across Kerala. However, for admission into architecture and medical courses – NATA, NEET scores will be considered. Candidates who clear the exam will then appear for the counselling sessions to finalise their admissions.