Short Info: পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কর্মা সাথী প্রকালপা প্রকল্প App Download 2022 – [Apply Online] WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme (WB KSPS) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://wb.gov.in/government-schemes.aspx, https://wbmsme.gov.in/, karmasathi.wb.gov.in.
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022: Beneficiary List, Check Status at wbmsme.gov.in
Latest News Update:
- According to Zee News, “The official gazette notification of that project. The MSME office has issued this notification. According to the notification, anyone between the ages of 18 and 50 in the state will get financial assistance from the state government to set up their own company. Soft loans up to a maximum of Rs 2 lakh will be given.”
- According to millenniumpost.in, “The Mamata Banerjee government has started implementation of Karma Sathi Prakalpa under which at least 3 lakh youths will be benefitted in the next three years.”
- On the occasion of International Youth Day, the West Bengal government launched ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa’ scheme under which one lakh unemployed youth would be provided soft loans and subsidies to make them self-reliant, informed Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday.
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022 Apply Online @karmasathi.wb.gov.in
Summary: The Bengal government will introduce ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa’, a new scheme to provide loans to 1 lakh unemployed youths every year, so that they can start a venture.
As per the West Bengal’s ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa’, one lakh unemployed youth will be given soft loan for three years. A total of three new civil service academies will be set up in Kolkata, Durgapur and Siliguri.
GoWB launches a new scheme ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa’ for the #youth. 1 lac youth can avail soft loans and other subsidies through this scheme. When the unemployment rate in the country is 24%, an all-time high, Bengal’s unemployment rate has reduced by 40%. #InternationalYouthDay
— Banglar Gorbo Mamata (@BanglarGorboMB) August 12, 2020
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme (WB KSPS)|
|in Language||পশ্চিমবঙ্গ কর্মা সাথী প্রকালপা প্রকল্প|
|Launched by||WB Government|
|Name of Department||Department of MSME&T, Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of State|
|Major Benefit||Youth self-employment|
|Scheme Objective||Loans to unemployed youth|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online | Blank Form||Application Form in English | Bengali|
|Notification||Click Here | New Notice|
|WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022||Official Website|
The objective of Karmasathi Scheme Prakalpa 2022
- A new scheme ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa’ was launched by Bengal Government. One lakh unemployed youth will be provided soft loans and subsidies to make them self-reliant.
- The Chief Minister added that the unemployment rate in West Bengal had reduced.
- “When then the unemployment rate in India is at an all-time high of 24%, the unemployment rate in Bengal reduced by 40%.
The state government conceptualized the new scheme following the instruction of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The main purpose of the scheme is to make unemployed youths self-reliant.
Under the scheme, the state government has set a target of providing loans to one lakh youths every year. Each beneficiary can avail a loan up to Rs 2 lakh under the scheme. Apart from loans, the government will also provide subsidies for taking up new projects.
Apply Online : Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Registration Process
Step 1: The office of the BDO/SDO and the Commissioner of KMC shall forward all received applications to the MFC of the district within 3 working days after receipt of applications for further processing.
Step 2: All the eligible application forms submitted physically shall be digitized and uploaded in the Karma Sathi Portal by the MFC officials.
Step 3: After digitization of the physically received forms, MFC shall send all such digitized application Forms to the respective Cooperative Banks of the district through the Karma Sathi portal. An SMS will be sent to the applicant notifying the relevant information.
Step 4: The Cooperative Bank shall process the applications for sanction as per existing banking norms and sanction
loan to eligible applicants with intimation to MFC of the district through the Karma Sathi portal and also
update the portal.
Step 5: Applicants of the sanctioned project shall open a Bank Account in the Cooperative Bank sanctioning the loan and deposit applicable.
Step 6: Cooperative Banks shall disburse 95% or 90% amount of bank loan (as the case may be) in two installments
as Cash Credit to the applicant’s bank account.
Note: In first installment, 50% of the loan amount shall be disbursed and will be linked to Cash Credit Account of the sanctioned applicant. Second installment shall be disbursed in the same manner by the bank after obtaining Relevant Certificate with regard to utilization of the amount disbursed in the first installment.
Step to Apply Online WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme i.e. karmasathi.wb.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button. Popup the Login Tab and Click on Register Link.
Step 3- The application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, Mobile Number, email, district and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: Regarding the application of the scheme, it has been said that the concerned officials should provide information soon.
How to Check the Beneficiary list of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022-23?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme i.e. https://wb.gov.in/government-schemes.aspx.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the “Beneficiary list of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme” Button.
Step 3- The beneficiary list will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Search Name in Beneficiary list.
Important Document of Karma Sathi Prakalpa
Required Document to Apply Online
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhaar Card
- Address Proof
- 10th or 12th Marksheet
- Educational certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Copy of SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Differently abled certificate, if applicable
- Project report
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria
Any intending or, prospective entrepreneur fulfilling the conditions below can apply. Only one member from a family shall be eligible to apply under this Scheme where “family” means parents and spouse.
- Candidates must be a permanent residents of West Bengal
- Only permanent youth of West Bengal are eligible for this West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
- An applicant has to have a minimum qualification of class VIII pass.
- The loan will be provided by the state-owned cooperative bank as support to “prospective entrepreneurs”, in the age group between 18 and 50 years, in setting up “new manufacturing enterprises and small businesses”. (from the date of Notification – Dt. 9th September 2020).
- Any new income-generating activity taken up for self-employment in manufacturing, services, and trading will be eligible for assistance under the scheme.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Objectives
- To facilitate intending or prospective entrepreneurs of the state in setting up new manufacturing enterprises and small businesses including services and trading.
- To create gainful self-employment opportunities in both rural and urban areas of the state.
- This scheme aims to provide financial assistance and help passionate and prospective young entrepreneurs to start their own business as self-employed youth who will become an employer in the future and generate more employment.
- Under the scheme, soft loans and subsidies will be provided for taking up any new income-generating project in the manufacturing, service, and trading/business sector up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The Karma Sathi loan will be provided by the State-owned Cooperative Bank on soft terms.
- The scheme will commence from the date of Gazette Notification and shall remain in force for a period of three years thereafter.
The new employment generation projects will help in ensuring the means of livelihood for the unemployed youths in the urban part of the state.
The West Bengal government will provide Rs. 2 lakhs to the jobless candidates to start their business.
This scheme will provide financial help and development chance to about 3 lakh youngsters of the state in the coming 3 years.
Incentives Under The Scheme
- This scheme has been started by the concerned authority of the state, through which a loan of about 200000 rupees will be provided every year.
- So far 1 lakh beneficiaries have been selected as beneficiaries by the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- About 500 crore rupees have been completed by the state government for this scheme.
Key Features of Scheme
- Through the implementation of this scheme, loans will be provided to the young youth of West Bengal State.
- The loans will be provided up to rupees 200000.
- Through the loans provided to the unemployed youth, they will be able to create an environment that will provide them with good jobs and opportunities.
- WB govt. has already sanctioned Rs. 500 crore to make urban unemployed youths self dependent.
- The loans will be provided by the state government-owned cooperative banks. It is expected that unemployed youths assisted under the scheme will be able take up small manufacturing activities and will therefore become self-reliant.