JSSC JE Recruitment 2022 How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2021-2022 Jharkhand SSC Jr. Engineer Apply Online 2021-22 JSSC JDLCCE-2021 Notification for 283 Posts J.E. (Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil) Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination– 2021
JSSC JE Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. 06/2021
Online Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates for the Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination–2021 for Filling up the Vacant Posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil). Candidates Can Check Detailed Information About Age Limit, Education Qualification & Other related information from below….
|Origination Name||Jharkhand SSC|
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination– 2021|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil)|
|No. of Vacancy||283|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix Level- 6, Rs. 35,400 to 112400/-|
|Education Qualification||Diploma in Related Field|
|Application Fee||All Categories (Except SC/ST) – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST – Rs. 50/-
|Selection Process||Mains Exam|
|Dates of Application Submission||23.01.2022 to 22.02.2022|
|Apply Online Link||Available from 23.01.2022|
No. of Vacancy:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 46 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 188 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 51 Posts
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years Old & the Maximum Age Limit is 35 Years for UR & EWS (Male) Category, 37 Years for Extremely Backward Class (Schedule-1) & Backward Class (Schedule-2) (Male), 38 Years for Females of UR/EWS/OBC/EBC and 40 Years for SC/ST (Male & Female).
Scale of Pay:
Pay Matrix Level- 6, Rs. 35,400 to 112400/-
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil from recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates having higher technical qualification in the relevant branch will also be eligible to apply.
- GEN/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Applicants: Rs. 50/- (Only For Jharkhand State Candidates)
How to Pay Fee:
The Application Fees Will Be Accepted Through Challan, Net Banking & Debit Card Mode.
How to Apply:
All the Eligible Candidates Can Apply for the Vacant Posts through Online Mode Only. No Other Mode Will be Applicable. Candidates Can Follow Below Steps to Apply Online.
- Visit the Official Website of JSSC.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Important Dates of JSSC JE Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||22.02.2022|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||25.02.2022|
Important Link Area of JSSC JE Recruitment:-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.