Name of Post: Ward Boy/ Aaya, OT Attendant, OPD Attendant, Attendant NRC, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Dhobi, Cook, Mess Servant Vacancy at 292 Posts.
Short Information: Junior Staff Selection Board Surguja has issued the latest notification for the JSSB Surguja Grade IV recruitment 2022 of Ward Boy/ Aaya, OT Attendant, OPD Attendant, Attendant NRC, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Dhobi, Cook, Mess Servant Vacancy at 292 Posts in JSSB Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in JSSB Surguja Vacancy 2022 can apply online through the official website JSSB Jobs jssbsurguja.cgstate.gov.in from 5 April 2022 to 20 April 2022.
JSSB Surguja Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply online Attendant, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Dhobi, Cook, Mess Servant 292 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Junior Staff Selection Board Surguja Recruitment 2022 the Following JSSB Surguja Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the JSSB Surguja Notification Before JSSB Grade IV Online Form 2022
. Below is a brief description of the JSSB Surguja Jobs official notification. Other details of JSSB Surguja Recruitment 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, JSSB Surguja Notification 2022 Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Junior Staff Selection Board Surguja Recruitment 2022
JSSB Surguja Grade IV Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 8th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 5 April 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 April 2022.
- General candidate’s application fee Rs. 250/-
- OBC candidate’s application fee Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST candidate’s application fee Rs. 150/-
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
JSSB Surguja Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 292 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online