Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2021 Apply Online for J&K Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Last date to Apply Online for Ladakh Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Jammu & Kashmir Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 J&K Scholarship Form 2021-22 Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Portal 2021 Ladakh Scholarship Application Form 2021
J&K Scholarship 2021
Latest Updated On 25-Oct-2021 : J&K State Government has Started the Online Applications for Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021-22… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About J&K Scholarship :
The government of Jammu and Kashmir is providing Scholarships to the Meritorious and Economically Weaker and Poor Students to encourage them for their Studies. This is for information of all concerned that online Scholarship Application under Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for eligible candidates belonging to the Various Categories of the state studying in and outside tire state in recognized School(s)/College(s)/ Institute (s) for the academic year 2021-22 are invited. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for the Scholarship was commenced from 06.09.2021 and the Last date to apply Online is 31-10-2021. Check the other details below.
The scheme covers professional, technical as well as non-professional, and non-technical courses at various levels including correspondence courses covering distance and continuing education.
|Origination Name||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of Scheme||Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Candidates Passed 10+2 examination from (JKBOSE or CBSE Schools located in J&K and Ladakh) in Academic Year 2021-22|
|Application Submission Start Date||06.09.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31-10-2021|
Object of J&K Scholarship :
- To support parents of poor children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and
- To improve participation of children belonging to the Poor and Economically Weaker Section of the Society in classes IX and X of the pre- matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Educaiton Qualification :
All the Candidates Passed 10+2 examination from (JKBOSE or CBSE Schools located in J&K and Ladakh) in Academic Year 2021
Payment of Scholarship :
- Scholarship is payable from 1st April or from the month of admission, whichever is later, to the month in which the examinations are completed, at the end of the academic year, provided that if the scholar secures admission after the 20th day of a month, the amount will be paid from the month following the month of admission.
- In case of renewal of scholarship, it will be paid from the month following the month up to which scholarship was paid in the previous year.
- The Government of the State/Union Territory Administration, to which they belong, in accordance with the procedure laid down by them in this regard, will pay the scholarship money to the selected students.
Mode of Payment of Scholarship :
In order to ensure timely and correct payment of scholarship amount to the beneficiaries, State Governments/UT administrations will ensure payment of Scholarship through their accounts in post offices/banks. All State Governments/UT Administrations will implement a computerized management system of scholarships, including ‘e-payment’ system.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates Passed 10+2 examination from (JKBOSE or CBSE Schools located in J&K and Ladakh) in Academic Year 2021.
Documents Required to Fill the Application Form :
- One copy of the application for scholarship in the prescribed form (separate application forms as have been prescribed for ‘fresh’ and renewal scholarship by concerned States/UTs).
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship).
- A Caste certificate (in original) of duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper. Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain income certificate from their employer and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card Details.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook.
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly counter-signed by the Head of the Institution/School concerned, if the applicant was in receipt of a scholarship under this scheme in the preceding year.
- Application complete in all respects, shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/School, being attended or last attended by the candidates and shall be forwarded by the Head of Institution, after scrutiny and with his recommendation, to the sanctioning authority.
How to Apply For J&K Scholarship :
Candidates who wants to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Scheme can apply for the same by following the Simple Steps as given below.
Steps to Apply Online for Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship :
- Visit the Official Website of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Click on Apply Online for Scholarship Tab Option.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Important Dates for J&K Scholarship :
|Scholarship||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Verification||Institute Verification||Guidelines PDF|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS -JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Open till 31-10-2021||Open till 05-11-2021||Open till 05-11-2021||Guidelines|
Important Link Area for J&K Scholarship :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website(www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Online Application has been Started from 06.09.2021
It will be notified to you soon.
Detailed steps to apply online for the same are mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
No, you cannot edit the form after the Final submission…
Yes, it is necessary.
Detailed Education Qualification is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
No, they are not eligible for the same.
It will start in the upcoming month.
All eligible should have scored the Minimum Qualifying Marks as mentioned in the Scholarship Scheme, will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.